🏀SIX

Sasha waved bye to Lux and Zay as they drove away, and took a deep breath before heading in

Sasha waved bye to Lux and Zay as they drove away, and took a deep breath before heading in. She was happy that her parents car was nowhere in sight, meaning she succeeded in making it back on time.

The home was dark and quiet, so she headed upstairs to her room.

Her breath regulated when she entered the four walls, and as always plopping onto her bed

Her breath regulated when she entered the four walls, and as always plopping onto her bed. She smiled at herself, and although her experience had been cut short she still felt good knowing she got to participate in real teen activities.

Her mind drifted to Lux next, and the same uncomfortable feeling took over her. She wasn't sure how she felt about the kiss, because she never kissed anyone. Well once, at overnight camp in seventh grade, but she told herself the liplock with Jacob Morgan didn't count. And she also never pictured herself kissing a girl, however if she was being honest she never thought about kissing anyone. She was just that awkward. Still, strangely enough she admitted that she kind of liked it.

Her heart felt fluttery, and weird. And the whole ride home she couldn't help but to think about it, and wondered was Lux thinking about it too, although her attitude was like nothing ever happened.

Sasha undressed herself, and decided to save the shower for the morning time. She then thought about the weed smell, and pushed her dirty clothes to the bottom of the hamper and covered them. She turned out her light, and laid back onto her bed. She began to scroll through her and Lux's messages, and twisted her mouth. This was a whole area she wasn't exactly experienced it, and quickly closed out the messages. She pressed into her safari instead, and searched 'lesbians'. She scrolled past the articles, the google questions that read : how do you know if you're a lesbian, and so forth. She felt completely stupid, because a person should know what they like right?

However it didn't come that easy for Sasha. She continued to scroll, only to stop when she read something that enticed her. She clicked onto the porn link, and her eyes widened at the graphic video that didn't hesitate to auto play, the sound of the obnoxious moaning coming from her phone speakers immediately.

She quickly exited out of it, clutching her chest nervously. She waited a few minutes, and after enough time went past she turned the volume down, next pulling up the video once more. Her eyes were glued to the screen as she watched the two girls kiss passionately.