Chapter 17

88888

Chapter 17:

Groaning Tay entered the green room, most of the other rangers were sitting around doing not much. The SOTUS family for the moment was split, Singto & Krist doing publicity for OurSkyy. Other's either on new projects or preparing for the next Y I Love You fan party already. Gun was even away filming a promotion, without Off, which was just fucking rare. So Tay, New, Fiat, and Off were all on School Ranger's duty. Blowing out his breath Tay flopped onto a love seat next to his lover. "So Krist was right, it's happening. We're the only ones here to deal with him." He told the other.

New glanced up from his game cocking his head to the side in question. "Um, want to put that in Thai for me?"

"Peng You. He's started having 'dreams' and he's having his panic. None of the other's are around and My Pet is away." Tawan explained with a groan.

New made a face but it was Fiat that spoke up. "Could have gone my entire life never knowing P'Off was having his gay panic, P'Tay, thanks for that."

"Who's having a gay panic?" Nicky asked coming into the room with Arm, Oab, and Chimon.

"What's a gay panic?" Chimon blinks confused.

Oab laughs, "Oh, I know exactly who's having a gay panic. It's about damn time too. If I had to hit on Gun one more time I think he might have killed me."

"What the hell were you hitting on Mamii for?" Chimon scowled at the elder ranger.

"Um, to help your Papii get his head out of his ass. Pretty sure I was gonna end up in the hospital by one of them soon too." Oab sighed flopping into a desk chair. "So thank you for him finally getting his shit together."

"What is a gay panic?" Chimon throws his hands up asking again as his best friend came in. Nanon looked at the tall slim boy as if he'd sprung a second head from his shoulders. "It's when a guy who always identified as straight starts to like another guy and freaks out about it. Why are you even asking you're not straight? Does a straight guy like you cause I will call Ai'Pluem and we'll kick his ass!" He offered instantly.

"No, evidently P'Off is having one according to P'Oab and P'Tay." Chimon said pursing his lips. "I thought Papii already knew he loved Mamii?"

Groaning Arm looked at Tay, "You want to explain it?" Tay shook his head so Arm explained. "Knowing you care about or love someone isn't the same thing as being able to admit you're physically attracted to them, Kiddo."

"Which is a shame because he has been cockblocking Gunnie for years whether either of them wants to admit it or not." Oab pipes up from his chair.

Fiat looked up from his phone, "What has P'Off done to cockblock P'Gun this time? Was it at least funny? Last time we suggested a leash, but he said P'Kwang put a veto on the idea." Newwie started laughing as he remembered that comment but Chimon, Arm, and Nicky were all staring in shock.

"Hrmm, Gunnie looks hot in chokers, not sure about a leash." Oab offered up.

Chimon's ears were suddenly covered, "Your Papii and boyfriend might kill me if you continue to listen to P'Oab's perversions. And if P'Off hears him talking that way there will probably be a blood bath! Come on." He was dragged from the room by his best friend causing everyone else to start laughing loudly.

Oab was hit in the head by a piece of fruit, from Fiat's direction. "The kid backpack kind you perv! Damn, I can not believe he dated you."

Newwie looked up scowling at Fiat suddenly. "I think we've been over how Ai'Gun feels about people discussing his sex life." The protectiveness he was feeling for his friend suddenly rearing its head.

Tay raised a brow looking between Fiat and his Baby Boy. "Um, what's this about?" It was rare to see Newwie this upset.

"Fiat's made comment's about Ai'Gun's sex life before and it upset him a lot. It's not a topic any of us have any business in." He turned to scowl at Oab now. "And it's not something YOU should be sharing either, because you know how intensely private he feels to keep that stuff."

"Whoa! What... hold it right there. I just said he looked good in chokers, which he's worn in movies. I said NOTHING about our intimate life and it's general knowledge that he and I had a relationship. I have never spilled about the intimate parts of it." Oab responded getting a little pissed off himself at what New was implying. Tay was now sitting up and glaring at Oab, things were getting very tense. "Hey, guys, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything about cockblocking ok, that's true." Oab finally held hands up in surrender as he remembered his earlier comment.

Newwie relaxed and nodded, "Just don't do it again. He wouldn't like it and I don't either." He muttered going back to his game and leaning into Tay more. The four remaining men shared a look.

"So where is the panicking man now?" Fiat asked.

"Last I saw he was muttering to himself and trying to call my Pet." Tay responded laughing a little. "He's not sure about his feelings but they hadn't talked all day." There was a burst of laughter from the others in the room because seriously those two had the worst kind of separation anxiety every time they didn't work together after the fiasco not too long ago.

88888

A/N:

Double update even if it's small. No clue where this idea came from but it just wouldn't go away. ;) Remember to vote and comment!!! Love you guys!