You're my WHAT?

A/N: Hello my fellow readers. So this obviously is turning into a Captain America: The First Avenger theme. It's not going to exactly like the movie I'm changing a few things up. An example is that Steve and Bucky have known Peggy all along, since childhood. I really hope you guys like it and yah! Thank you for 3.4k reads. Holy shit. Oh and btw I FINALLY GOT A BF! I'll rant about it at the end, probably none of you care but idc.

_______________________________________________________________________

Peggy's Pov:

I saw these two strange kids just appear out of nowhere. No one else seemed to notice so I decided to walk away as the colonel speaks to the new recruits. They were both wearing weird clothes. 

"Who the HELL are you two?!" I yell at them. The boy jumps. 

"umm...we...ummm." The boy was trying to come up with something clever but then the girl spoke up. 

"Hi, I know that this might sound really crazy and you might think that we're lying but we're from the future. I swear. Steve Rogers and James Barnes are my parents. They adopted me...my name is Y/n Peggy Rogers-Barnes." The girl tells me.

I pull them to the side rushedly. No one knows about Steve and Bucky. Only me. I start to believe the two kids. They explained why they went back in time and how they did it. It all makes sense.

I told them to wait in my room (idk just go with it). I had to get Steve. I guide them to my room and then run out to find Steve. I looked everywhere for him...I can't find him.

The last place that he might be is in the bar in town. I run there. When I get to the bar I see him sitting down at a table holding a glass of some alcohol. 

"He's gone...Bucky. He...he fell off the train. It's all my fault." He said. I walk over to him. " Oh, Steve...I'm..so sorry. But I believe he's still alive." I said.

He looked up at me with his tear eyes questioningly. "Just follow me....I'll show you."

On our way back to my room I explain everything to him. He didn't believe me at first but then he did.  

Steve's Pov:

Peggy told me about these two strange kids that apparently came from the future. I didn't believe her at first. We finally got to her room. She opened the door and there were two kids sitting on her bed. 

A girl and a boy. They were holding hands. I immediately started to glare at the boy...wait, what? I don't even know him. The girl then looked up me and came running towards me. She wrapped her arms around me also. 

"Oh my god Pops I'm so sorry. It's all my fault you and Dad are getting a divorce. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you guys. I love you." She said squeezing me tightly. 

I didn't know what to say I feel like I knew her but then again I don't. She finally let go. I need to know who her dad is. Is that what Peggy meant? When she told me that Bucky may still be alive? He is...was my first love. I don't think I could possibly love anyone else. Peggy and the boy left to give me and the girl space to talk.

Y/n's Pov:

This is so weird. He looks just like Pops but I feel like I don't know him. "Well, I'm gonna start talking now. My name is Y/n Peggy Rogers-Barnes. My parents are Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes. You and Dad adopted me when I was maybe 2 or 3, I honestly don't remember. I am 17 years old. I live with you and dad obvious but we also live with the other Avengers." I explain to him hat the Avengers is and everything.

"Wow..ok so you're my daughter? Wait..so Bucky's alive?!" Pops said. Then he started to cry. I remember that Dad told me that everyone thought he was dead but what really happened was that HYDRA took him and made him into the Winter Soldier. I sit next to Pops and put my head on his shoulder. He was surprised at first but then he calmed down.

"Pops. he is very much alive but I do have something to tell you. When he fell off the train he landed on the cliff and he kinda lost his left (?) arm. HYDRA found him and took him captive. They're gonna brainwash him and make him into a weapon then they're gonna freeze him so he can be later used in the future where you and aunt Nat along with Uncle Sam. His name will be Winter Soldier. You can't go fo him now or else the butterfly effect will happen and change around events in time."

When I finished he looked shocked and sad. "Ok, I believe you. I'm just glad he's alive at least." He said. 

We talked for a little more than Peter and Peggy walked back in. I told Pops about Peter and how we're dating...probably not the best move because he looked pissed. I assured him that Peter will never do anything to hurt me purposely.

"I'm sorry to break up this perfect moment but we need to get them back to their time period," Peggy said. 

Me and Peter both scream "NO!" Pops and Peggy look at us confusedly. 

"Well...actually just a few days before our actual time. I need to save you and Dad from getting the divorce. It's my fault and I should be the one that fixes it." I say.

They both nod understandingly. They take us to the secret SHIELD base to meet Mr. Stark (i DoNt FeEl So GoOd. I'm sorry). Or should I say Howard Stark? We explain the situation and he luckily has been working on a time machine. He just needed a few more hours to get it set up. 

At least he has one. I can't wait to just go back home. Everything will be normal and perfect. 

Oh boy, how wrong was I.

______________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! Sorry that chapter was really crappy. ANYWAYS...I got a boyfriend, yayyyy. His name is James and he's so fricken cute. Our one month will be July 16 and I'm so excited. He plays the drums and the piano. He's so talented. Ok, that's it for now. I hope you enjoyed the chapter even tho it was horrible! I'll make a better one soon, love you all and stay safe out there!!!!! <3