Esme Lucas

(A/n: ok I'm a mess. I've been mixing up y/n's age so many times. Once I think she was 15 and then she was suddenly 16. I'm going to clarify this so there's no more confusion. I'm changing her age to 17. Peter and Luna will also be 17. Ok sorry for the age confusion.)

Y/n's POV:

I woke up from my little "nap". I wasn't in a dark room anymore. I was....actually I don't know where I am.

There's a blindfold over my eyes but I can see light through it, that's about it.

I feel the surface from under me. It's soft...like a bed. I move the blindfold away from my eyes. I look around to see where I'm at.

I'm in a bedroom? It's a dark blue room with a black bed, a dresser, a tv, a tv stand, and a night table beside the bed.

I get up from the bed and try to open the door...it surprisingly opens. I slowly walk out, cautiously just Incase I get jumped and knocked out again.

I walk down the stairs that are leading to what I think is a living room. I walk slowly. There's a person...looking my age maybe two years older.

He turns around fast, I get scared and jump. He laughed softly. "Hey, you're finally awake. I'm not gonna hurt you. Come here." He said.

I walk over to him, scared. He has soft brown hair. Bright blue eyes....muscles. Lots of muscles. He looks about 6'2. He looks possibly 19. He's wearing a nice suit, probably expensive.

"Where the hell am I and why the hell do you want me?" I ask him bitterly.

"That's no way to speak to me. Be glad that I didn't beat you half to death." The man said. 

I sat down next to him on the couch. "Ok, fine. I'm sorry. But can I at least know who you are? What you do for a living. And again, why the hell do you want me?" I ask the man. The man nods and he gets up. 

"I'm Esme Lucas. I own a very secretive and illegal weapon company. People might know me as a criminal. I recently just came out of prison. And no, before you ask me you cannot ask me why I got into prison in the first place. And I want you, so I can kill you and your family. They have been such a nuisance lately. 

Whenever I try and deliver my weapons, one of the stupid Avengers always has to stop the delivery and steal the weapons And what I'm guessing is, that they destroy them also." Esme said. 

I don't say a word. I don't know what to say. The only word that came out of my mouth was "Oh."

"Anyways, where ever you woke up, that'll be your room for now on until I say so. In your room, there is a private bathroom. You will also find that in your drawers, there are clothes that you will wear. There is also a tv in there, my maid will help you with anything if you need. Oh, and dinner will be at 6. Don't be late." He said winking at me. 

He walked out of the room and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I decided to go to "my room" since that's the only room in this house...or should I say mansion, I know where it is. I walk up the large steps and walk into the room. 

I see there's something on the bed. That's weird it wasn't there before. I walk over to it and inspect it It has a note on top. 

                   Hello,

                          This is my old laptop. I am letting you use it. I have it restricted so you can't skype,                              text, or contact anyone. So basically all you can do on it is listen to music and                                        search the internet. 

                                         -Esme ;)

I sigh as I search in youtube. The laptop doesn't have a camera so the video maker thing is off. I decided to listen to music to calm my nerves. As I listen to music, I fall into a deep sleep, hoping that this is just some funny dream.

I'll wake up in my bed. WIth Peter sleeping next to me. Arms around each other. Then my Pops will walk in and pull us apart. But then my dad will stop him before he could get near us. Everything will be back to normal and I could go to school again.