The restaurant

You're pov:

Happy drove us both to the restaurant. We got seated quickly with the help of our reservation. A waiter came over and asked what we wanted to drink. We quickly told him and he told us he'll be right back.

"What are you gonna get?" I asked Peter. "I'll probably get the spaghetti and meatballs. How about you?" "I'll get the same thing. I've never been here before." I responded. We made small talk then our waiter came and took our order. 

A few minutes later he came back with our food and drinks. We ate in silence, enjoying our food. It wasn't awkward silence thankfully, it was comfortable silence. Once we finished our food the waiter got our check.

Of course, I fought Peter on who would pay and he won. So after he paid the check we went back to happy. Peter held my hand on the way back to the tower. My eyes started to feel heavy. I leaned my head on Peter's shoulder and let my eyes fall.

I woke up to the feeling of being lifted up. I open my eyes and see Peter is holding me bridal style. I look around me and see we aren't anywhere near the Avengers tower...I'm so confused.

"Peter where are we?" I ask him. He looks down at me and smiles. "Ah, so you're finally awake. Close your eyes. I want it to be a surprise." Peter says. I slowly close my eyes and say "YOu aren't gonna murder me right?" I heard him slightly chuckle. "No, I am not gonna murder you." 

A few minutes later Peter put me don and then hugged me from behind. "Ok, open your eyes," He said. I open my eyes cautiously and then gasp at the sight. There were candles in the shape of a heart and then a blanket in the middle of it.

"Peter...oh my god," I say walking over to the heart. I turn to him and say "It's beautiful." He looks down and smiles. "I'm glad you liked it. My dad said that I should do something romantic. He knows how much your dad loves romantic gestures and I just kinda thought that maybe you like romantic gue..."

I cut him off my running over to him and jumping in his arms. "Peter, it's perfect. I love it so much. Thank you." I say. I look up at him and he's already looking at me. We both lean in until both of our lips are touching. It was amazing, it felt like fireworks were exploding all around us.

We pull away and smile at each other. "Y/n, I know hat we have been only dating for a little while but...I love you. I love you so fricken much." He says. I blush madly. "Peter I love you too," I said smiling.

The rest of the night we talked and cuddled on the blanket. Happy came looking for us and eventually found us. "Hey guys, hate to break it to you but it's already 10:30." He said. "Oh shit yeah, we should get going," I said.

We, as in me and Peter and happy watched, blew out the candles and grabbed everything. We got in the car and Happy drove us home. Peter got out of the car first and opened the door for me. When we got in the tower I and Peter were holding hands. 

"Where the hell were you?!" Pop jumped up and yelled from the couch. "Calm down please, it's only 11:01. I was 1 minute late oh my god the world is gonna end." I say sarcastically. "I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight Y/n..love you." Peter said kissing my cheek. My pops gave him a death glare. 

Dad walked towards me from the couch. "Steve, you need to let this go. Now, I want you and your daughter to stay here until everything is good and not always so tense between you two." Dad said. He kissed me on the forehead then went to pops and kissed him. 

"Goodnight you two. I'll see you in the morning." He said then walked to his and pops room. I was nervous...sort of. I for once don't know what to say..I mean, he is my father I should be able to talk to him. 

We both walk and sit on the couch. This is gonna be fun!!

(A/N: Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating I have been busy but now I'm not so I'll try to update at least once or twice a week.)