Authors Note

Hey guys!! How are you liking the book so far? So I just thought that I would share with you guys that I put this book up for the Wattys 2019. I think it's like an award thing on wattpad. Apparently, this was eligible for it so I decided, why not? And I submitted it. 

I also want to thank each and every one of you for reading this. It has 2.7k reads. That's....that's fricken amazing. And I looked at my stats to see where my readers are reading this (not in a creepy way or something) and a lot of you guys are from Europe, and then there's some from South Africa, Australia, Germany, India, and even Italy. (sorry if I didn't say your country, I'm trying to make this short for y'all.) All of you guys are amazing and my mind is just blown away.

OOOOh also. IM GOING TO EUROPE NEXT SUMMER!!!!!!!! (2020) I'm going to Germany, Switzerland, Italy, and Hungary. I'm pretty sure there's more but I forgot. I'm going with my step sister and my orchestra and band and chorus. So if you guys see me, say hi!!!! I may be awkward at first but then I get less awkward as time goes by if that makes any sense. I'm so excited!!! It will be my first time in Europe and I'm so happy.

If you want to follow me then go follow my social media's!!!

Instagram- alyssa.2749
Snapchat- alyssa.romeo

And again as always, comment if you'd like to tell me what I can improve on. I want this story to be the best it can and I could really use some advice on what I could change or you could just dm me or snap me on Instagram and Snapchat!

-alyssa❤️🌈