Stop It!

Ok, hold a minute. DAN HOWELL JUST CAME OUT! HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! He...I have no words. I am so proud of him. (TW) I cannot believe that he had attempted suicide. That just breaks my heart. (TW END) He is so inspirational and an amazing role model. I cried so many times when watching his video. Ok anyways, BACK TO THE STORY

________________________________________________________________-

Y/n's Pov:

I woke up on something very comfortable. I open my eyes slowly, adjusting to the light. I turn to see both of my parents sitting on a chair sleeping in the corner of my room. That must be uncomfortable.

Dad wakes up first, he immediately smiles and wakes up Pops. They jump up from the chair and rush over to me. I sit up os we could hug comfortably.

"Guys..too...tight..." I said to them. They both pull away with tears in their eyes. I noticed I was crying too.

"We missed you so much ladybug," Pops said.

We all sat there crying and hugging. Oh, how I missed this.

Just then, Peter and everyone else came rushing in. "We heard crying!" Uncle Loki yelled. I swear he may look mean and scary on the outside, but on the inside, he's a soft cuddly bear.

We all shared a group hug and a few tears. Wanda suggested a welcome back party. We all decided that that would be a good idea. Me and Peter will go out for a few hours and then we'll come back when they've set it all up.

Me and Peter go out for the day. We went to Coney Island for the day and had the time of our lives. I can't wait to go back home to the party.

We were both on the Ferris wheel when we received the message that they were ready Peter texted them that we'll be there soon. We held hands as we walked into the living room,

Everyone was there. Even Luna and Ned was there. We run to each other and share a huge hug. "Oh my god, I missed you such much Y/n! Peter told me and Ned what happened and we both were so worried. I'm so glad you're back!" she said.

"I missed you too. Oh my god." I said hugging her tightly. Everything was perfect. I was dancing with all my friends. My family was laughing and talking. Music was playing. But, that ended very shortly.

Loud screaming could be heard somewhere in the tower...it sounded like it was from my parent's room. Until now, I have realized that they both weren't in the room when I arrived.

The music stopped. Everyone stopped talking. The room went silent. You could hear a pin drop. They kept o yelling at each other. I could feel everyone staring at me. I just walk towards their room.

"Oh my god, James you are a pain in the ass. Can you please just fucking listen to me for once in your life?!" Pops yelled. I have never heard Pops call my dad by his first name before. It scared me. But, I kept on walking.

"Fine! If I'm such a pain in your fucking ass then maybe I should go?! Wouldn't you like that, huh?! And of course, you HAD to bring this conversation up the day our daughter has come back from being kidnapped because it ALWAYS has to be about YOU. All of the attention has to be on you." Dad yelled back.

"Get the fuck out of this tower, right now. I never want to see you again. Next time you see me, I'll be with my lawyer. We're getting a divorce." pops said softly. That's when I couldn't take it anymore, I ran into the room

"Guys stop it!!" I yelled at them. They both looked shocked. They tried to explain but I was already running to my room. Peter was close behind. Once I got in my room (along with Peter) I slammed my door and told J.A.R.V.I.S to lock it down.

I told Peter everything and just cried in his arms. I hate my life. I hate my dads.