Lilian finds it hard not to roll her eyes but she continues to bat her eyelashes and follows up with a giggle. "Oh aren't you sweet. Actually sheriff, I've come because I believe you have my poor husband. Mr Bell?"

The sheriff crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. "Um I wasn't aware Bell had a wife..." Micah certainly wasn't the type to have a wife from the amount of crime and hiding his life had been filled with, he wouldn't of had time to settle down, nobody in the gang would really be able to do.

"Oh he hasn't mentioned me, best to keep me safe away from all the little crimes he does." Lilian nervously giggles, she was blowing her cover massively as she rambled on. As continues to talk about her life with Micah, she sees the 'wanted' poster board behind the sheriff, noticing a few familiar faces before noticing a 'missing' poster board next it. Her eyes widen slightly as she notices one rather large poster with a bold 'missing' title then her name and a faint picture printed below it.

The sheriff notices Lilian's quick change of face and looks behind him curiously to which she panics and can only think to start a conversation quickly. "Sheriff! Please let me have my husband back. We can strike a deal". Lilian raises her voice to grab his attention before he could look at the poster.

The Sheriff turns back around to walk to his desk, not taking notice of the poster thankfully as he takes a seat back in his chair. Lilian's eyes kept switching nervously between the Sheriff and the poster of her face. "Now, missy, I cant just give Micah up, he's a very wanted criminal. The Van Der Linde gang all are." The Sheriff's eyes look to the posters for a second but Lilian attracts his attention once again by quickly shifting to sit on the desk, he skirt being lifted slightly against her thigh.

"Are you really sure there isn't anything?" The Sheriff gulps as Lilian sweetly entices him in. Her sweetheart face was hard for any man to refuse as her plump lips pouted and her doe eyes became such a heavenly sight to view. Lilian had always had a flirtatious side to her, even if her mother commented about her being a harlot it would intrigue her more to do so. The Sheriff stutters slightly till Lilian soon is sat on his lap. "Like anything?" The Sheriff's eyes widen as Lilian whispers in his ear.

"W-Well..now that you mention it." Unfortunately Lilian's enticing didn't cover up enough as the Sheriff finally noticed the portrait of the girl on the missing poster was rather similar to the supposed 'Mrs Bell'. "Wait a god damn minute...Miss Jackleson?"

Lilian's back soon straightens and she looks at the sheriff who seems bewildered in the moment. She was out of ideas on what to do next, her only
fairly smart idea coming from the loose brick on the near window ledge to where they were sat. "Um.." Lilian grabs the brick and gives a harsh struck to the Sheriff's head, causing him to be knocked out instantly but obviously not enough to kill him. Lilian sort of sat for a moment surprised at her actions but soon scavenging the Sheriff's pockets for the cell keys.

Once retrieving the keys, Lilian followed the short steps in the small building that led to where the cells were. Micah is slumped with his back against the bars and his legs stretched out. Deep bruises and cuts crowd on his face from beatings after getting caught. Lilian fiddles with the keys which causing Micah to turn and stand, a heavy and pained smile on his face. "Is this a dream?"

Lilian rolls her eyes, opening the cell as quickly as possible. "Hurry up, we have to go. The Sheriff won't be out long." Lilian says as she impatiently wafts her hand to hurry Micah out to which he exists his cell and is followed by her back up to where the sheriff would be.