Y. Hamato

Full Name: Hamato Yoshi

Son of: Hamato Yuuta

Husband of: Tang Shen (Deceased)

Biological father of: Karai/Miwa Hamato

Adoptive father of:
Leonardo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Donatello Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato

Sibling: Oroku Saki/ The Shredder- Adoptive Brother (No records on if he is younger or older then Splinter.)

Other Names: Splinter, brother, father, Sensei, Master Splinter, and Papa

Weapon:
Walking Staff
Shuriken
Katana
Smoke Bomb
Teeth, Hands, Feet and Tail

Allies:
His Sons
His Daughter
April
Casey
Mighty Mutanimals
Kirby
Kurtzman

Enemies:
Shredder
Kraang
Rahzar
Fishface
Rat King

Species: Mutant Brown Rat

Skills:
Jaw Strength: Splinter's jaws are powerful enough to break certain forms of metal, such as Shredder's retractable sword in Showdown, Part 2.

Master Martial Artist: Splinter's extraordinary skills of Ninjutsu are so remarkably high that even Rahzar (back when he was still Dogpound) referred to him as "one of the best" and claimed that "he's as skilled as Master Shredder, but he doesn't have the stomach to finish the fight". Although the Shredder's skills of Ninjutsu often seem to be to be higher due to his knowledge of forbidden techniques (even surprising Yoshi); however, he has been defeated by Splinter twice (once in Japan just before the fire that burned the Hamato home and again in Showdown). Splinter overpowered the Shredder in several occasions, such as Showdown, Part 2, Earth's Last Stand, etc. He also defeated Super Shredder in hand to hand combat. In Showdown, Part 1, Splinter easily defeated the army of Foot Clan, Dogpound, and Fishface all at once. In The Manhattan Project, Part 1, Splinter was able to defeat Tiger Claw before being taken down by Karai firing a dart at behind his throat.

Teaching and Wisdom: He is a great teacher to those who will like to train, as he trained his four sons for 15 years of their lives. He even trains April well enough to defend herself from enemies. He even told them that weapons usual chose their owner not the other way around. In Turtle Temper, he helped Raphael by giving a flashback story to not let anger control him. In I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman, Splinter gave another advice to the four ninja turtles that they shouldn't fight the armor, but fight the man inside the armor instead. In The Pulverizer Returns!, Splinter taught his four adoptive sons to not use their primarily weapons, but adapt their surroundings and use non-weapons to fight the opponents in combat.

Enemy Detection: He can easily detect when an enemy is coming. This is either do to excellent hearing that he got when he mutated or his "balanced mind" but this type of power or ability when he was human couldn't hear the noise that April was hearing. Similarly to April, he appears to possess a rare sensitivity gift.

Enhanced Strength: As a mutant, he has exceptional strength that is occasionally seen. During The Invasion, he has been seen to lift and throw a large metal pipes while enraged.

Master of Weaponry: Splinter is skilled with the usage of many weapons, as well as capable of adapting other items into weaponry.

Master of Stealth: As a ninja, Splinter is trained in stealth.

Enhanced Leap: He can even jump very well to Shredder's window.

Intelligence and Strategist: He is naturally very intelligent, and has honed his intellect with knowledge of strategy in combat.

Enhanced Stamina and Vast Endurance: Both are great for a mutant of his age (50) he seems to be very well to fight. This is shown that he is well enough to take attacks from Shredder as he was able to go toe-to-toe with him. He was able to defeat Foot Ninjas, Fishface, and Dogpound with absolute ease before he fought against the Shredder in a long brutal fight. Even when countless heavy pillars fell on him during another fight with Shredder, he was still more than capable of fighting competently against his opponent. He was able to endure the attack from the Mind Controlled Slash mace. He survived getting struck by the large pipes while falling in "a thousand feet" sewer.

May he RIP