Red

Full Name: Raphael Hamato

Adoptive Son of: Hamato Yoshi/Master Splinter

Sibling:
Adoptive: Older Sister: Karai/Miwa Hamato
Older Brother: Leonardo Hamato
Second Youngest Brother: Donatello Hamato
Little Brother: Michelangelo Hamato

Other Names: Raph, Frog, and Turtle Boy

Birthday: September 29, 1997

Weapon:
Sai
Smoke Bombs
Shuriken
Tonfa
Tegaki
Laser Axe
Laser Gun
Brass knuckles

Allies:
His Brothers
Casey
April
Master Splinter
Mighty Mutanimals
Chompy

Enemies:
The Shredder
Kraang
Spider Bytez/Victor
Baxter
Fishface
Rahzar
Spy-Roach
Snakeweed

Species: Mutant Red-Eared Slider Turtle

Skills:
Anger: As seen multiple times through the series, Raphael's greatest weakness has been his anger. However, when properly focused, his temper can be used as his greatest strength, increasing his fighting abilities and his raw strength.

Tegaki Proficiency: In "Vision Quest", Raphael forged his own custom-made Tegaki, which resembled a pair of Tekkō-kagi but with only two blades. He wielded them as though they were gauntlets.

Enhanced Strength: Raphael is the physically strongest of the turtles, even stronger than Leonardo. Because of this, he is the first to face off against large and more powerful opponents such as Slash, Triceriton soldiers, and even Super Shredder.

Pressure Point Intuition: As shown in "Slash and Destroy", Raphael is able to use the famous Pressure Point technique which he uses to defeat Slash.

Artistry: "Return to New York" showed that Raphael has some skill as a painter, from when he painted a "Venus de Milo" artwork on the side of the Party Wagon. One of the walls of his bedroom is also covered with splotches of different colors of paint, but without any clear illustration.