Orange

Full Name: Michelangelo Hamato

Adoptive Son of: Hamato Yoshi/Master Splinter

Sibling:
Adoptive: Older Sister: Karai/Miwa Hamato
Older Brother: Leonardo Hamato
Second Eldest Brother: Raphael Hamato
Third Eldest Brother: Donatello Hamato

Other Names: Mike, Mikey, Michael, Savage Mikey, Doctor Prankenstein, Doctor Flippenstein, Turflytle, Mike-anator, Doctor Einstein-enstein, Electro Mikey, Ghoul-Busting Mikey, The Big M, Dr. Name-enstein, Fungus face, Little Brother and Little Mikey

Birthday: September 29, 1997

Weapon:
NunChucks

Allies:
His Brother
Master Splinter
Casey
April
Mighty Mutanimals
Napoleon Bonafrog
Renet

Enemies:
Shredder
Kraang
Baxter
Fishface
Rahzar

Species: Mutant Red-Eared Slider Turtle

Skills:
Potential: Splinter considers Michelangelo the one with the most potential of all of his three brothers combined, particularly complimenting his ability to fight without thinking (Although he cannot do this when actually asked to do so, panicking when Donatello asked him to confront the telepathic Dr. Victor Falco). His potential also translates to his intelligence. This is show whenever he is in Dimension X. There, Mikey is shown to known how the dimension works, what its creature's are, and how to handle Kraang technology in the dimension.

Ninjutsu: Mikey is the most agile of all his brothers; his training as a ninja helped to balance and improve this, but his skills in skateboarding and dancing also gives Mikey an edge that will often shock his brothers. Mikey is an extremely good fighter. He's got a great knowledge with ninjutsu, which is why he is a good fighter. He may have the most raw talent of the four, but he does not seem to have the skill or the inclination to develop it. In Rise of the Turtles, Michelangelo was able to hold his own against his oldest brother, Leonardo, though Leonardo later gets the upper hand. In New Friend, Old Enemy, He also defeated Chris Bradford on his own in hand-to-hand combat.

Pranks: He refers to himself as Dr. Prankenstein. Since he the most funniest of his brothers and he hasn't shown to be wrong since he was able to show his pranking skills against his brothers like water balloons as he wants to prank them all and he was able to use his prank of water balloon to use against the tank of the truck.

Cooking Skills: He shows to love to cook for his family even though his brothers don't think his tastes great but to Mikey it does. Leatherhead seems to love his cooking skills. (Probably because he has never eaten anything delicious) In Mikey Gets Shellacne, it is revealed that he's usually the one who makes breakfast and that the others are a real hazard in the kitchen when they have to do so. Revealing that Mikey DOES know what the others like and how to give that to them.

Shadow Puppet Skills: He able to make different shadows out of his hands very well to be appear realistic of different objects. He used this to deceive the Kraang, Fishface, and Rahzar.

Enhanced Balance: Mikey's skills as a skateboarder and a ninja give him a great ability with extraordinary balance.

Intelligence and Communication : He not the smartest of like his brothers are but he makes it up for knowing comics and naming creatures. As he shown to be excellent naming creatures if their appearance, abilities or powers. Just like any other creature mutated of humanoids able to speak. He also use his comic intelligence to defeat the mutation Squirrels and true genius in Dimension X. He is typically smarter than his brothers believe him to be, for he is capable of creating antidotes and retro-mutagen from random ingredients, though his brothers continue to doubt his intelligence for obvious reasons for example when Mikey sprinkled botched retro-mutagen onto his skin when Donnie had clearly labelled it as being dangerous.

Creativity: Michelangelo has to be quite creative both in and out of combat. This mostly when he comes up with the names for most of the villains or allies.

Emotional Intuition: As shown in Buried Secrets and Clash of the Mutanimals, Mikey has a strong intuitive sense for when other people are "off".

Enhanced Strength: Michelangelo's strength is enhanced to levels that are superior to any Olympic-level weightlifter. In Turtle Temper, He was able to effortlessly lift and throw barrels over his head at Spider Bytez. He was also strong enough to kick back Rahzar during the fight at the Auman Chemicals factory. Mikey was also strong enough to lift a mailbox from the sidewalk and throw it at Traag. His ninja training with Master Splinter has helped to improve and condition his strength. In The Pulverizer Returns!, Michelangelo overpowered the Foot Clan humans with no difficulty.