Blue

Full Name: Leonardo Hamato

Adoptive Son of: Hamato Yoshi/Master Splinter

Sibling:
Adoptive: Older Sister: Karai/Miwa Hamato
Oldest Younger Brother: Raphael Hamato
Second Youngest Brother: Donatello Hamato
Little Brother: Michelangelo Hamato

Other Names: Leo, Fearless, Sensei Leo, Lame-O-Nardo, Captain Leo, and Mr. Turtle

Birthday: September 29, 1997

Weapons:
Katana Swords
Smoke Bombs
Shuriken
Yumi
Trident
Laser Gun
Rocket Launcher

Allies:
His Brothers
Master Splinter
Karai
April
Casey
Shinigami
Spike/Slash
Rockwell
Mondo Gecko
Leatherhead
Mona
Sal
Kurtzman
Renet
Utrom

Enemies:
Mutagen Man/Timothy
Super Shredder/Saki
The Kraang

Species: Mutant Red-Eared Slider Turtle

Skills:
Leadership: Leonardo's bravery, determination, and willpower make him a great leader. In the beginning, his only flaws as a leader were due to his lack of experience (mostly due to his teenager status). His immaturity also caused him to occasionally make impulsive decisions that might make the situation worse, as well as his brothers sometimes disobeying his orders, and a desire to be a hero that results in him making rather poor taunts in battle. His most significant fear is to let the team down and fail as their leader. However, as he and his brothers continued to fight against the Shredder and his forces, Leonardo becomes more focused and disciplined as a leader, even becoming willing to sacrifice his own life for the sake of others. A note to make is that Splinter truly believed that Leo was destined to become the leader of his brothers ever since he was a small boy.

Kenjutsu: Leonardo is a highly skilled martial artist and master swordsman. Leonardo was trained by Splinter in Japanese sword fighting.

Ninjutsu Mastery: Through years of vast amount of training, Leonardo is a master of ninjutsu.

Tantōjutsu: Aside from his swordsmanship Leonardo is also skilled with a tantō. Whenever he finds himself without his either of his katana, Leo can take the tantō from the handle of one of them and use it for self-defense.

Master Weaponry: In The Pulverizer Returns!, Leonardo learned to adapt his surroundings and shown to use other non-weapons, such as a metal pipe to fight the Foot Clan.

Teaching: Leonardo is a highly skilled in teaching others. In Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady, he shown his 1987 counterpart and other 1987 ninja turtles the accurate and extensive way of fighting in both armed and unarmed combat during their basic training.

Master Combatant: Leonardo is known as to be the best combat fighter in the team of Ninja Turtles. His prowess skill shown to be able to defeat an army of Foot-Bot as well as Shredder's best henchmen during the Invasion on his own back in season 2.

Enhanced Speed and Reflexes: Leonardo is able to move at great speed, able to free run on rooftops without losing momentum. He also possesses great reaction speed, allowing him to dodge projectiles such as lasers the Kraang's blasters, and enemy attacks. He can also spin swing twin katana at incredible speed as well. Despite being a turtle, he is not slow. He can run fast enough to avoid laser fire from a Kraang weapon. He can also move things at enhanced speeds too, like twirling his katana blades.

Enhanced Healing: In the events of The Deadly Venom, Splinter taught Leonardo a unique ancient secret art and healing technique known as the Healing Hand. With the technique, Leonardo is able to heal himself and others, and even remove Karai's venom from his body despite there being no known cure for it.

Intelligence: He has a good line of defense, and is the best at planning strategies. In most episodes, he's highly capable of improvising the objects around him to his advantage.

Improvising: In most episodes, he's highly capable of improvising the objects around him to his advantage. Which is essential to his leadership abilities especially when he's on constant pressure.