52

"That was tiring." - Jungkook said as we both sat on the couch to catch our breaths.
"Ah." - I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder.

Really?
What? I just felt like doing that. You know I like him.
Finally said it yourself.
Shut up.
Don't you think he'll be suspicious?
I don't care.

"Ji Eun." - he said and I was scared that he'd say something about my head on his shoulder.
"Yeah?" - I said with half opened eyes.

"Do you want to have kids?" - he asked this sudden question and I looked at him.
"Yes." - I said, still staring in his eyes.

"Me too. How much?" - he continued.
"Two or three." - I said and he chuckled.
"Cool. Ever thought about names?" - when he asked that I felt like I was pregnant and he was the father of my child.

"Uhm, I like Yoomi." - I said and he smiled.
"That's a really beautiful name." - he said and I closed my eyes.

"Can we go and sleep now please?" - I asked and he already stood up.
"Okay let's go." - he said and I was too lazy to stand up.

"Can you carry me?" - I asked and he smiled and lifted me up.
"Where are we sleeping?" - he asked and I was too sleepy to answer him.

"Um, the first door on the right I guess." - I said in between yawns.
"Okay." - he slowly pushed the door open and stood like that for a while.

I opened my eyes and I saw that there was a king sized bed, not separate ones.
There was also Minjae's small bed next to ours.
"Guess we're sleeping together." - I said and closed my eyes again.

"Really? Are you okay with that?" - he asked surprised and I nodded.
He put me on the bed and covered me with a blanket.

Soon, I felt him lay down next to me.
I purposely turned around to face him.
A few minutes of silently staring at each other, we heard the door opening.

It was Mina.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" - I whispered, not wanting to wake Minjae up.
"I had a bad dream. Can I sleep with you and Kookie?" - she asked and rubbed her sleepy eyes.

"Sure you can." - I said and opened my hands for her to jump in our bed.
We covered her with the blanket and she kissed our cheeks.

"I love you. Can you be my babysitters forever?" - she said and both me and Kook chuckled.
"Sure." - Jungkook said and we looked at each other.

"Let's sleep now." - I said and laid my head on the pillow.
"Night night." - Mina said and held both of mine and Kook's hands.

~~
"Did you pack everything I told you?" - I yelled from downstairs as I was changing Minjae's diaper.

"Yup." - Jungkook said as he came jumping from upstairs.
"Bottle of milk, porridge, wipes, diapers, spare clothes, everything's here." - he said and showed me the bag.

"Good. Now let's get going!" - I said as I got Minjae in my hands and got out of the house with Jungkook and Mina.
"Open up the stroller and let's put Minjae in there." - I told Jungkook.
"There you go baby boy." - I said with a cute voice when I put Minjae in.

"Look at how he's smiling." - Jungkook said and a wide grin appeared on his face.
"Kookie, can you carry me?" - Mina said and Jungkook nodded and took her in his arms.
"Let's go!" - Mina held her hands in the air and laughed as we made our way to the park.

"So, for how long will we be keeping this fake relationship?" - I asked Kook when we were halfway to the park.
"I don't know. But, I do know that it won't be for long." - he said and my facial expression changed.
"Oh.. really? Okay." - I said quietly and continued pushing Minjae's stroller.