All these boys know to say is 'Don't apologize'. All they know is to make sure everyone is alright and no one feels bad and even if they'll need to walk through a hell, they'll do it, only because they're here. "But you owe me. Next time I come to your door because I need you, you're gonna ditch your boyfriend, if he so is the prince of England, to talk to me."

He pulled those two cards; I need you, and the boyfriend card.

Either she's one of his besties now, and he's treating her like he treats me, or there's something going on. I've heard he's had girlfriends before, a few, but I've never believed he's a player as some people have told me. Something's going on. What? I don't know.

She lets out a small laugh and wipes her tears once again.

"I don't have a boyfriend," she informs him. "A boyfriend is a man and a girlfriend is a lady, and most of the guys I've met haven't been men and haven't treated me like a lady. All the same crap."

"Really? Well, that's even better; you'll have time free to comfort my broken heart when I'm turning your porch into a puddle."

"You're not gonna do that," she says, her voice turning into an even softer one.

"Why? Boys don't cry?"

"Boys don't. Men do."

He smiles and then looks down.

"I'm not a man?"

"That's not why you won't cry. You won't cry because you just don't. You're the type of guy that won't cry only because you don't wanna give anyone an opportunity to see you vulnerable, but mostly, you don't wanna admit to yourself that you are vulnerable."

He sits straight up and looks at her with a weird grimace.

"What are you?"

"I'm studying psychology. One and a half hour everyday in school and a part time job at a friend's clinic."

"You're good at it," he tells her.

"Thanks."

They look like they're getting along well. That's good. They're the kind of people that when thrown together, they're gonna rule this Earth together, or destroy it. They're just the kind that all the bets are on.

I can't believe I'm spying on my friends. I practically locked the door to my life with thousands of locks, and when someone else's door is just a bit open, I'm literally jumping inside to see what's going on in their lives. This is the pure definition of double standards.

"It's pretty late, and the girls are coming over tomorrow," Dylan says and stands up, making me practically escape the crime scene as silent as possible. I enter the room and slowly close the door, lying down in Landon's bed.

"Why were you spying on Kaitlyn?" he asks, making me jump a few feet when his face changes in order to say that against my shoulder.

"How do you know?" I ask, shock written on my face.

"She's gone and you look like you've just spied on her."

"Okay, I did. She's getting along with Dylan."

He can't give me his opinion, since the door is opened by Kaitlyn on the outside, revealing her when she walks towards Dylan's bed.