"Of course," Landon answers her as her mother exclaims "Leona!"

"Why not?" Landon asks her mum. "It'd be nice."

"Really?" her mum asks, seeming like she considers it now.

"Yeah sure."

The upcoming moments, as we float/swim/drive into our place in the port, Leona wears a smile brighter than the moon outside, since her mum and I exchanged numbers, meaning she can come to our place since she's adorable.

"I'll see you around okay?" Landon tells her when it's time to leave.

She nods her head so much I think it might fall off, how brutal that even sounds.

"It was really nice meeting you kids," her mum says. "She's never been happier on a boat trip."

"It was nice meeting you as well," I say as Landon agrees with a simple "Indeed".

"Bye," the little girl says when our paths change into different directions. We wave to her on our way out, and as soon as I've stepped foot on land, a wave of horror washes over me while another comes crashing down with relief.

"Back home," Landon says after grabbing our bags. I take mine from him, but then he takes Allison from me. "They're here."

I quickly throw my head to my right side, looking at him.

"What?"

"The boys, don't worry. They're here."

My heart rate falls back down to normal, but then it starts accelerating a bit again; the boys are here.

I look around me, scanning all three hundred and sixty degrees twice, before I see him. The one I was hoping to see here most of all; Isaac. His face looks tired, he hasn't shaved for a while, his hair looks messy from this distance, but I still drop my bag and rush towards my definition of a safe place.

I don't care he's mad at me and hate me, I drop all thoughts together with that bag, and I'm caught in a hug by an Isaac who's face ignited by a smile as soon as he saw me. His arms are tight around me, probably reflecting my own grip, but even though I feel the other boys' looks on me, I hold on a bit longer to Isaac.

He was the one I was worried about the most, but now that I've seen him, it feels like whatever that was occupying my throat, preventing me from breathing, has just vanished now.

"I missed you," he says.

"I missed you too," I tell him.

"Oh my God, let her go," Dylan's sassy voice says.

He shoves Isaac away and before I can regain my balance, I'm engulfed in a hug from Dylan. If I hugged Isaac tight, I'm crushing Dylan.

I don't have time to see who I'm hugging between each hug, the only thing I know, is that I just hold on to all of them harder and longer than I ever thought I would. Two girls hug me too, this I know from their smaller frames, and after analyzing everything, I come to the conclusion it's Iona and Emma.

When I'm done, I look around me to find Landon. He's not here.

"Where's my bro?" Dylan asks.