MARRIAGES

And this is the most funny topic in indian society  "Marriages "
A person is allowed to get married  but  with someone's else Bf or Gf they are not allowed to marry with the  person they want to spend there life just because we have to take care of that at the time of marriage when 1000 people will came what they will say and think just to impress that 1000 people we have to sacrifice our love for lifetime
Ya that's not the end of the story actual after sacrificing the story get started
People are forced to love that person and are even more forced to have baby taking name of sex is wrong but talking about someone's process for having baby is absolutely correct funny right ?
Parents want there person to get married with someone who is well settled who have all the things but they won't let you be the perfect one .
Matching of hearts and intrest is not important but matching of kundli are very important .
Parents do each and everything for daughters marriage even they take loan , but they won't spent that much amount for her higher education and for her to sanction her own wedding .
Parents will force children to get married and after getting married they will start pointing out the mistakes of other side of the family .like .."then who the hell asked you to make our child married "
They will always go at someone's else marriage and judge the bride/groom according to there color , dress , beauty and standard ofcourse and what they will teach to never differentiate anyone on the basis of color , cloth , standard or Beauty .
They can trust completely strange family in 30 min of time and make them there family member but they are not ready to trust there sons or daughters taste who have know the people for 4-5 years
They are struggling and still fighting with each other and still adjusting and they will say that they don't want there children to do the same but after marriage they all say the same ' beta thoda adjust to karna hi padta hai , look what we are doing and so on '
In our country we don't have marriage we have a race ' didi ne apne teeno bachi ki shadi nipta li or hum reh gaye , jldi dhundho iske liye ' and that's how we start searching for partners because somebody else have completed the rituals of marriage we don't see the capability the senserity of the person is she or he capable right now to get married or would they able to handle the pressure or responsibility of marriage our society never ask this question
And just because of this reasons we suffer the suffering rate is high in our society

I am not against arrange marriage but I just want marriage should completely depend on groom and bride if they are ready to handle if they are ok with it , why to ask them to adjust why why still adjusting is ok if we have suffered why we want our child also to go throught all the suffering why can't we make them capable enough .
Marriage means 2 persons together for lifetime they start there own journey but we don't let them decide with whom they actually want to starts journey...
Marriage is very beautiful thing and very important thing for all but it should not be treated as just one of the ritual o one of the event in our life it is a lifetime dicision which should be taken wisely and properly ...

So let's move to the next topic...