------------------------
Minkyung's POV

I woke up with a headache. Shit, I shouldn't have gone to drink with Changkyun last night. I pushed myself up leaning against the headboard.

"Aish!" I groaned in pain holding my head.

"Minmin are you okay??" my roommate, Seulgi asked. I lived with my childhood friends Seulgi and Taeyong.

The three of us are sharing dorms since we moved here to Seoul to study. We might be sharing a dorm but we have our bedrooms.

"Do you think I'm okay if you saw me holding my head???" I asked her.

"okay whatever, breakfast is ready" She rolled her eyes on me before going out of my bedroom. I went out of my bed, getting to the bathroom across the hall to wash my face. Then I went back to my room grabbing my phone and charger before getting to the living room.

"Okay, Minkyung we need to talk," Taeyong said.

"What is it about????" I groaned as plunged my phone to charge.

"About last night? Getting home late after getting your boyfriend's dick wet" Seulgi said crossing an arm over her chest.

"Language babe" Taeyong laughed.

"Oh, please, didn't do that last night I just went out with a friend" I rolled my eyes at them making my way to the kitchen. I'm really glad I have protective friends but sometimes they're overprotecting me like Mom.
---------------

CHANGKYUN'S POV

Why isn't Minkyung here yet??? What if something happens to her last night? Even if she's with Mr. Seo? I should be the one who brought her home the fact that I'm the one who brought her in the first place. I was getting bored in the middle of our professor discussing the lesson so I end up sleeping since Minkyung is not there.