14

Warning....this chapter includes a scene of sexual assault on a minor. Please skip to the next chapter if you don't want to read. Thanks xxx

I am sitting in the cold, dark, wet cellar of our house.

It stinks down here, the smell makes me feel sicky.

Daddy threw me down here a while ago, just threw me down the hard stairs. I hurt.

It's horrible down here. It's wet where rain comes in through the vents and I keep seeing things running in the dark, they squeak. Mice I expect!

Daddy said I was naughty. He always says that. I don't like him.

I don't know how long I'll be down here. I'm really cold. I want my bed, but that's horrible too. It's dirty and smells.

"Hello Mr mouse! Why do you keep running?" I ask the mouse. It squeaks at me. It's funny.

"Do you have a mouse family? Did your Daddy throw you in here too?" I wish mice could talk.

"Sorry I don't have any food for you. I'm hungry too. Daddy hasn't given me any bread for ages. Can you hear my tummy grumbling?"

The mouse ran away again. Everything hates me.

Daddy's at the door. He looks at me. He looks cross. He starts coming down the stairs.

I get up and go to the corner.

"You can't run from me Harry!"

I try to hide in the corner, stupid!

"GET HERE BOY!"  He pulled my hair.

He dragged me up the stairs and threw me on my bedroom floor. He likes throwing me.

"I'M GETTING SO PISSED OFF WITH YOU BOY! CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT?" he's standing so close his face is right in front of mine.

"CRYING AGAIN? WHAT ARE YOU? A BABY? YOU'RE A FUCKING WASTE OF SPACE!" he keeps yelling, his spit hitting my cheeks.

He grabs me by my shoulder and pinned me to the wall. I can't stop shaking. I close my eyes, I don't wanna look at him.

"LOOK AT ME YOU LITTLE SHIT!" he grabbed my face and squeezed it. My eyes opened.

He punched my tummy. I cried. He laughed and did it again. I'm so scared. I wet myself. He screamed.

"YOU FUCKING DIRTY PIG! PISSING YOURSELF AT YOUR AGE! GET A CLOTH AND CLEAN IT UP! AND DON'T CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES... THAT'LL TEACH YOU NOT TO DO IT AGAIN!"

He let me go, I fell to the floor, holding my sore tummy. He left me alone.

I curl into a ball and cry.

I crawl to the bathroom and get a cloth and a towel, and crawl back to my room.

I wipe up my mess and dry the floor as best I could.

I throw the cloth and towel outside my door and stumble into my bed.

I go to sleep.

I wake up and see him next to me. I jump and move to the top of my bed. Don't hurt me Daddy!

He gets up and moved to where I sit. He picks me up and throws me on the middle of my bed. I'm crying.

"DON'T FUCKING START CRYING AGAIN BABY!" he tells as he gets on the bed.

I hide my face in my hands, but he grabs them and moved them away.

"YOU NEED PUNISHING!" he smiles at me. I feel sick.

He lays next to me and I feel his hands on me. What is he doing?

He starts touching me! I can't breathe. He shouldn't do this.

He pulls down my pants. He's going to spank me again! I'm sobbing.

He doesn't put me across his lap though. His hand touches my willy!

"No!" I cry.

""DON'T SAY NO TO ME! I DO WHAT I LIKE AND I LIKE THIS. DEAL WITH IT!"

i think I'm gonna die. I want to. I don't want him doing this.

He keeps touching me. He rubs my willy, it's not right. I don't know what to think....

I pass out...

I woke up. Daddy's gone.

I don't feel right. I look down. There's sticky stuff on my tummy. What is that? My willy hurts too. I'm scared he hurt me.

I got up and picked my wet pants up off the floor. He told me not to change, but I don't care. I throw them under my bed.

I walk to the bathroom, have a wee and clean myself up. I get some clean pants on and get in my bed, hiding under my covers.

I can't stop crying. This has been one of the worst days of my life!

*****

Harry wakes up in his hospital bed, screaming.  Lucy immediately cuddles him, comforting him. He's crying so much, and shaking.

"Harry darling, it's ok, I'm here, I'm here. I love you so very much!"

Sorry for this chapter being so graphic. His dad is disgusting.

All the love xxx