I turned around and saw the living barbie doll in front of me, talking to me in just inches away. I glared at her and she stepped back with a scared face.

"Woah, didn't expect that. I mean no harm to you Ms. Jennie. I'm a good person. Okay?" She tried to show off her best smile yet it was force since I'm still glaring at her.

"I don't care." I rolled my eyes and turned my back from her and continue walking, since I already miss my bed. 

"No, wait wait wait." She said and was now in front of me. "I just wanted to get close to you, cause you look really interesting to befriend with and again, I'm a good person." She said and gave me a small smile.

"Judging by your style and your motorbike over there." I said and pointed at her black motorbike. "You look like a bad person, either a badass gangster or just trying to show off so that you can get me to ride with you and—"

Wait, what?

What just happened?

"You talked too much." She said and smirked.

I was about to open my mouth to protest but she kissed me again and it wasn't a rush one or a hungry kiss. It wasn't love either or lust. It's something that I can't describe yet. She snaked her left arm around my waist and pull me closer that made my arms wrapped around her neck and deepen our kiss. She rubbed my back softly that made me sighed and pull away a little.

"I knew it."

She just chucked and gave my waist a little squeeze. "Come on gorgeous, the night is still young." She said and grabbed my hand pulling me towards her motorcycle.

"Where are we going Ms. Badass Girl that I Don't Know?"

"We're just gonna drive around the town and take you home. My name is Lisa, by the way" She said and started the engine.

"I do think taking me home means not taking me home to my own place but rather at yours."

I can feel her smirking and I just rolled my eyes. "Whatever idiot."

After an hour of driving around, stopped to have some dinner and stroll around for minutes, just getting to know each other. I have found out that she lost her parents when she was six and her relatives were far away, she didn't have a choice but to sleep in the streets at night and stole some money to buy herself a food.

"So, you're really like a gangster?" I asked.

She chuckled and sat down on a vacant bench, followed by me. "You can call me that one, but no I'm not a gangster. Although I'm part of group where fighting is a regular thing, but we only fight unless some group will fight us first. If you know what I mean."

"So, you're still like a badass girl."

"Whatever you wanna call me." She chuckled.

"If you don't mind, who's taking care of you now?"

"The group."

"The group?"

"Yeah, they basically adopted me when they saw me got beaten up and that's the reason why I became part of the group. I'm their maknae." She smiled like it was a precious memory that shouldn't be forgotten.

"So, you're special?"

"Nah, they made me practice hard and even beat me, shouted horrible things and everything that hurts me. But, it made me stronger, they made me stronger." Her smile never leaving off on her face. "Do you wanna hear a fun fact?" She asked and I just nodded.

"We all don't have parents."

I gasped. "For real? That isn't fun fact, that's a sad one."

"We basically grew up without parents. So, to make us alive, we have to fight and support each other. And we grew up stealing and fighting, that was just our daily routines." She said and just shrugged. I just nodded and we became silent, it was a comfortable one, and the only thing I heard is a song playing, not too far away from us since I can hear it. But I knew, we both knew, that we wanted each other tonight.

I know your motives and you know mine
The ones that love me, I tend to leave behind.
If you know about me and choose to stay
Then take this pleasure and take away the pain.

And if in the moment you bite your lip
When I get you moaning you know it's real
Can you feel the pressure between your hips?
I'll make it feel like the first time.

And with that, she was my first time.

Smutty smutty smutty???