(18+) 27. Unexpected

Start from the beginning

Without any warning, his forefinger held my panty on a side and his middle finger found it's place inside my womanhood.

I wanted to scream but- I don't know why- not even a single word or sound came out of my mouth. My mouth was hung open, exhaling all the air that I had inside my lungs.

His finger continuously moved in-and-out in a slow teasing pace. "Mhmm..." He hummed on my skin, which sent shivers throughout my body. "You liking it?" He asked, in a whispering but seductive tone.

I wasn't in a state to say anything, so I just nodded. But I guess he didn't like that because suddenly, he bit my neck gently and inserted his other finger inside as well. This time, I let out a light yelp and closed my hands into a tight fist.

"Speak when you are asked to." He growled near my ear and bit my earlobe, after completing his sentence.

"Y-y-yes..." I stuttered. "I- I am... L-loving it- fuck!" I shut my eyes tightly when his both the fingers started moving inside me, now a bit faster.

"Mhmm..." He hummed on my neck again and started sucking and nibbling the area. I am sure that till now many bruises -hickeys- would have been formed on my neck, but I didn't care. The feeling his so-called little fingers were giving me was beyond explaination. His fingers were doing wonders inside me. Though, he wasn't pumping in me at a very fast pace but it was PERFECT, as if he knew exactly what I wanted...

Not after a long time I reached my high and released on his fingers with a bit loud moan. My body was covered in sweat. Beads of sweat was running from my neck to the inside of my top. My forehead was covered in sweat, but the feeling I was getting was... Just... Amazing...

After my release, he still pumped in me for a few minutes but at a slower pace.

Finally, his fingers left my womanhood- which of course I didn't like- and I let out a heavy sigh. He wiped his fingers clean with a tissue and pecked my neck before backing away.

"That was-" he took a deep breath, "-amazing." He gave me his famous eye-smile and gently pecked my lips.

I... Just... Can't... Believe...

Was he the same human who fingered me just a second ago and was behaving all like a DADDY!?

Well... I doubt that...

I stared at him shocked after seeing his dual personality. "What?" He asked, looking at me innocently like a little kid.

That freaking human's dual personality just leaves me speechless...

I opened my mouth to say something but when I found no logical answer, I closed it immediately and instead heaved a sigh. "Nothing." I mumbled and closed my eyes to take a nap.

After a few seconds, I felt a pair of soft lips touch my own. "Sleep well." He mumbled on my lips and turned off the light which was just above my head.

_

I jerked up, the moment I heard some noises coming from outside the door. I looked beside me and found Jimin, sleeping peacefully like a baby. I didn't want to wake him up but the noises which were coming rung some 'alert alarm' inside me.

"Jimin-ah." I called him. "Wake up..." I whispered near his ear, and shook him a little. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me with a loving gaze.

"Good morning baby." He mumbled and hugged me and afterwards, closed his eyes again.

"Jimin-ah! Wake up!" This time I shouted a little which made him flinch and immediately open his eyes.

"What happened!?" He asked, a bit panicked.

"There are some voices coming out-" I couldn't even complete my sentence when the door, which connected Bussiness class and economic class, was kicked open.

Two men barged inside the room and instantly their eyes started searching for something or rather say someone. The moment their eyes fell on us, they became attentive and took out guns from their back pocket and pointed them towards us.

"Hands up! It's a HIJACK!"

***

Okay so... I won't say anything. I am so sleepy and tired that I can't even explain in words. I don't know how I got so much energy to write this chapter... Well, I know it's really short AND... *Smirk*
But Now a lot of shit is going to happen in the story, that's why somehow I found the courage to write mature stuff again... (God bless my soul). I hope you liked the chapter! For the ones who are still reading my this story, i am so so so thankful to them! You guys are great and u all have great patience level! But for the people who left reading it... I am so sorry for the late updates... T_T

Please vote, comment and stay healthy! I really love reading your comments!!

#unedited

Love you all a looooooot! 😘