plans •ch 12•

"Ooh and we can go fishing too!!" Gasped Javier as he pointed to the large body of water at the edge of the new camp

Grace smiled and rolled her eyes "let's just get our tent set up by the fire, I'll hey the bedrolls, you get the rest"

Arthur, John,Dutch, and also Strauss had gone to Valentine and that broke into a shootout, so as always they had to move camp. Which finally gave grace an excuse to move into Javier's tent

Grace moved over to a wagon and pulled out two bedrolls and giggled "and besides, you know very well that I absolutely suck at fishing"

Javier grabbed his guitar from the wagon and smiled "well than I can teach you!"

The two began to head over to their half set up tent and grace rolled her eyes "remember what happened last time a few years back when I had that really short hair? I caught a fish and it yanked me right into the water! I dont wanna relive that again! Especially the part where you stood on the boat laughing for five minutes straight before pulling me out of the water!"

Javier chucked and placed his guitar against a crate outside their tent, smiling to himself "ah well you surely made me get payback, making the dog shit all over my tent"

Grace finished setting up the bedrolls and crossed her arms, smirking "I trained trot well, fed him a whole pot of Pearson's leftovers and made him stay in your tent, let him do his business"

Javier wiped some dust from his sleeve and smiled "let's hope we dont come across another dog, you might train it to shit on Micah in the middle of the night!"

She smiled and turned around, giving a laugh "dont give me that idea! Now I want to go steal some farmer's dog and take it in!"

Javier rolled his eyes and the two walked over to Dutch, who was glancing around as the other gang members made some finishing touches

"Why hello Mr. Van Der Linde, I'm new to these parts, mind givin' me a tour?" Grace joked as she walked up behind him

Dutch turned around and raised his eyebrows "oh hello fellow traveler, I'm new to these parts, you might know me as Leviticus Cornwall"

Grace smiled "is that so Mr. Cornwall, you do seem like that outlaw Dutch Van Der Linde"

Dutch placed a hand on his chin and messed with his mustache "ah well, I see I do resemble that handsome outlaw, we are practically twins! By the way, you never told me your name"

Grace gave a bow and chuckled "I'm the famous gunslinger Black Belle"
She straighted up and pulled out her revolver and aimed it at the gramophone

"Now, gimme your oil or your magic music box gets it" she tried to hold back a wall of laughter as Dutch raised his arms up, pretending to surrender

"Oh no! My dear gramophone is being held up! Oh my good friend Agent Milton, please come to my rescue!" Dutch looked over to Hosea and signaled him to come over

Hosea slipprd over, his hand on his holster "oh my Mr. Cornwall, it seems like you've got yourself in a hold up! Better give miss belle some oil before you loose that precious gramophone!" He joked, playing along

Dutch made a pouty face and frowned "but I love my oil!"

Grace clicked her revolver and smirked "times running out sir!"

Dutch sighed and reached into his pocket "fine, take my precious oil! But I shall send an army of pinkertons after you miss! Ain't that right Mr. Minton?"

Hosea nodded "you'll regret the day you took his oil dear girl!"

Grace lowered her gun "oh I'm just borrowing it so I can go set stuff on fire Mr. Cornwall and Milton, you can go collect it when I'm done!"

Dutch pulled out a bag of gunpowder and flung it at her, the bag ripping and gunpowder spilling all over Grace

Javier jumped back from behind Grace to avoid any gunpowder "oh my mr. Cornwall, that's alot of oil!" He remarked, chuckling as he saw grace step backwards to the side trying to wipe it off

Dutch wiped his hands together and laughed "sure is dear boy"

Hosea placed his hand on Dutch's shoulder and smiled "well Dutch, I must admit, I see you've learnt a trick or two from Trelawny"

...

"I hate this law act..." grumbled Bill as he walked into camp, glancing back as he saw Dutch and Arthur race back and stop to hitch their horses

Grace laughed as she was cleaning her revolver "glad I didn't tag along" she remarked

Bill strolled over to her and pulled out a cigarette "well you better tag along soon, you haven't been on a mission in ages!"

Grace stood up and smirked, hollistering her gun "I have an idea cooking, so hold your horses, this'll be a good one, just you wait"

Bill raised an eyebrow and he blinked "better be a good one"

Grace simply turned around and looked back "it will" she turned her head forwards and walked off, going over to the campfire to sit down and listen to Javier play his guitar

Grace sat in the log and glanced up to the sky

Just a few more days of studying army payroll, and a few more days watching army soldier's schedules, and hitting that fort will be as easy as robbing a blind man...

A/N
Why do I always make chapters hella late, its lowkey 4am for me rn so I'm just gonna publish this and go to sleep, and hope that I didnt leave behind too many errors
So yeah, Grace has the stupid idea of stealing payroll from fort wallace, little does she know that though her plans can end up more successful than Dutch's at times, she can get a little full of herself in fights, which wont and too well in the next chapter ;)))