Author's note

I might not make any new chapters for a while... just know that the story is pretty disturbing so continue at your own risk...

.
.
.
.

It was just suppost to be yet another Valentine's day being single and I was just about to head to my first period when the school speakers came on and they said something about a fire and it not being a drill, to evacuate the building and go to the field. So few people seemed panicked but my orchestra teacher was rushing us out and seemed very nervous... so I went to the field and I had gotten on my phone and contacted my friends, thinking the school was on fire or something... but I was terribly wrong... someone had fired a gun, dropped it, and ran. There are multiple reports of what he had done, some say he shot at someone and some say he shot in the air... but what I do know is that voices inside his head made him stop...

That kid had wanted to recreate the parkland shooting at my school, and have an equal or larger body count

That kid had wanted to recreate the parkland shooting at my school, and have an equal or larger body count. He had 17 targets and planned to start his shooting by killing his ex girlfriend... the worst part is... that I know him and i might have been one of his targets
A few months ago he had basically forced my friend into a relationship but she didnt want to be rude so I had to come over and make it look like she was a lesbian so he would leave her alone, but when he walked away he turned around and locked eyes with me, giving me a creepy ass look

He was found and arrested in an Arroyo about a mile away from campus and we all were evacuated... but when I got home I was terrified, and I went online and watched some stuff from other shooting and it made me realise how bad mine coulve gotten, and how easily I coulve died...

But that's not all...

Ive been hearing and seeing things and some figure follows me around, I can talk to it but sometimes it just goes silent... it's very creepy and makes me imagine all kinds of shootings that would never happen, mostly involving me getting shot... I'm just udderly paranoid and it had started to control me in some ways, like making me lash out when it was angry or something like that...

I've honestly gone insane..

I'll try and make a new chapter as soon as I get better or at least calm down and try to relieve a bit of my parninoa