Haylee's capture

I cuddled the pillow closer, taking in a deep inhale as I shifted in my nest of items belonging to both Nagisa and Izuku. I knew I would have to give them back once my heat was over, but for today, they were all mine.

Their scents flooded my nose, making my brain turn to mush in an instant. I felt like I was on cloud nine, the only thing that would make it better was if the boys were physically here.

A purr rumbled in my chest at the thought of being sandwiched between the two of them, being surrounded by their heat and their sweet scents. I sighed quietly at the pleasant thought.

Nagisa had a relaxing scent, there was always a flowery tone to it and occasionally it smelled like apples. It never failed to calm me down when I was stressed out.

Izuku had a fruity smell. He always smelled like raspberries and lemon which was like heaven to me. It reminded me of a sweet shop and always made me happy.

Hugging Nagisa's pillow closer to me, I let out a quiet whine as I felt the effects of my heat getting to me. They weren't as bad as they were earlier this week, but that didn't make it any more fun. I was craving the boys' touch, my whole body felt like it was on fire and my breathing became slightly labored.

In my amorous haze, I barely heard the heavy knock on my door. It was easy to ignore at first, but it eventually grew louder and more unbearable to listen to.

Grumbling, I sat up, adjusting Izuku's long t-shirt that I was wearing so that my underwear was covered. I picked up Nagisa's pillow before sauntering over towards the door, hugging the fluffy object close to me.

Only now did it occur to me that I should probably throw some pants on, but in all reality, I didn't want the extra heat or friction on my legs. Whoever was at my door was probably family or friends anyway. Either way, they were going to have to deal with it.

I fumbled with my doorknob, it taking a few tries until I finally was able to tug it open.

I looked up slightly at the person and saw poofy green hair which made me smile.

Go over, scent him, mark him, go go go. He can help your ache, he can make everything better. My animal side begging, screaming at me to go over. Within this haze, it was hard to ignore, and it made such perfect sense to me. It was near impossible to ignore.

But wait...shouldn't Izuku be at school? The logical side of my brain tried to reason, but it sounded more like a faint whisper to me, getting completely drowned out by my desires.

Stumbling closer, dropping my pillow, I grabbed onto his shirt and dug my head into the juncture of his neck and shoulder, right where his scent gland was.

I closed my eyes, taking in a deep inhale, awaiting his scent to overcome my senses, but I was not met with that heavenly scent.

Rather than the sweet smell I was used to, a sour smell filled my nostrils and I reeled backwards, coughing loudly and feeling bile rise up in the back of my throat.

I fell backwards onto my butt and covered my nose and mouth, eyes watering at the putrid smell I just took a deep inhale of.

"Aww what's wrong?~ not what you were expecting?" The man standing at my doorway asked sardonically with a malicious laugh following soon after.

My body grew rigid as fear began to flow throughout my body. Of all days someone like him had to come, it had to be during my heat! One of the few days that I was the most vulnerable. Any other day I would've been able to take him down, no problem.

Rolling onto my stomach, I tried scrambling my way to my room where my phone was, but a harsh stomp to my tail made me stop in place. It felt like my body had short circuited, I was unable to move and a searing, sparking pain shot up my spine, causing a pain filled screech to leave my chapped lips.

Trembles wracked through my arms and legs, my whole body twitched on the ground. It felt like I had been electrocuted and then set on fire.

I couldn't move, I couldn't get up, no matter how hard I tried.

The man came closer to me and grabbed me by the back of my neck, lifting me up slowly to get a good look at my face. The sadistic smile that spread across his face caused my stomach to twist itself into knots. Adrenaline rushed through me, but I still was unable to move.

He dragged me over by my hair towards my kitchen and cackled. "Tell me, bîtch! Did you really think you could escape us and live a normal life?!" He asked, slamming my head down onto the counter.

Pain exploded in my head and the world around me began spinning. I threw my hands up to clasp around his wrists, tugging and pulling on his sleeve, trying desperately to get him to let go, but my shaky hands did nothing against his large and powerful ones.

He brought me down a second time and this time my nose hit the hard surface. There was a loud crack and I heard another loud screech, followed by a whimper that I figured had come from me. Warm tears cascaded down my cheeks, mixing with the blood that escaped my now broken nose.

"S-stop!" I begged, claws digging harshly into his wrist. He must not have enjoyed the stinging feeling of sharp nails digging into his wrist, because he brought my head down onto the counter a third time.

Immediately after my temple came in contact with the hard surface, my eyes grew unfocused, my ears began ringing. My body fell from the man's grasp and landed limply on the floor. Through my fuzzy vision, I could see the dark figure looming over me and it bent down, looking me directly in the eye. I could see the insanity brewing behind those blue eyes and it was the last thing I saw before I was sucked into unconsciousness.