Chapter 18

Tony's POV
The door suddenly opened, it was Happy, "Mr.Stark?", "Hey, Happy." I waved at him. "Oh, thank goodness you're ok." he smiled while approaching me, "Yep, totally fine, but I don't quite remember why I'm here." I replied. "I'll explain everything when we get home." he said and I only nodded, the nurse started packing up things. It took some minutes for us to get to the car, Happy was still checking up with some requirements while I was sitting on the bench. While waiting, I could feel someone staring at me, it was a black figure, shape of a man, but I just tried to shrug it off.

Finally were out of the hospital, I miss my car, it's so brand new! "Come on, get in." Happy said while he sits on the driver's seat, I obeyed. "So uh, is this gonna be a long driving orrr?" I asked, "Don't worry, we have snacks in here." he smiled, I only shrugged. "So Happy, how are you?" I asked again while grabbing some snacks in the car, "I'm fine, I guess." he replied with somehow a sad tone. "You ok, Hop?" I tried to check, "I..No, not really."

I looked at him confused, "Look Tony, you've been gone for almost a year! We've been dying to find you but..we can't. We can't locate you, even a single piece of a puzzle! We didn't know where were you, or if were you still alive. Pepper haven't had enough sleep thinking about you, she wouldn't even eat sometimes. We were so worried.." he said while  driving. I was left stunned, I don't know what to say, I didn't even know where was I that time. "I..I'm sorry." I mumbled, "No, I'm sorry. We're sorry." Happy apologized back.

I sighed, I was starting to get stressed again, "Tony, we've missed you. It wasn't your fault." Happy said. I think he noticed my stressful look, I tried to think for a second, what had happned to me these past few months? Damn it, I can't remember anything. "Then, who brought me to the hospital?" I asked, "Hm? Oh right, a nurse told me that a man brought you there. I seriously can't believe it's a miracle, thanks to that man." he answered. "A man? What does he look like?" I asked again, "Well, the nurse didn't tell me anything about that, but you don't need to know it, just appreciate what he did to you."

I sighed again, I was really curious who that man could be, he could be a superhero, maybe? Gahh, this is just so frustrating, he might have some clues of where was I these past few months. Why did the nurse didn't say how he looked like? Why does she sounds suspicious? But more importantly, WHO WAS THE MAN? Ugh, there's so many questions that I wanted to be answered, yet I still need to solve. "Hey uh, Tony were almost there." Happy suddenly interrupted.

Finally home, Happy parked the car, we both got out feeling the fresh air. I streched my body for a second, "How was the ride?" Happy asked chuckling a bit, "Snacks are good." I replied with a chuckle. Suddenly, I saw a tall, blonde, and beautiful woman waving at me and running to approach me. "Is that..?" I said to Happy, "Yep, it's her." he replied, "Tony! Is it..really you?" Pepper said stroking both my cheeks, "Y-yeah.." I smiled. Pepper suddenly hugged me tightly, "I've missed you Tony..." she whispered in my ear, I hugged her back, "I've missed you too."