Chapter 17

Tony's POV
When my eyes started opening slowly, I woke up in a hospital. I tried to sit up straight but my stomach hurts whenever I do that, my head also hurts too. I don't even know why I'm in the hospital, I noticed there were also cuts on my skin, I didn't know what to do so I just rested my back again. Suddenly, I got curious and touched my stomach, "Fuck that hurts.." I mumbled, did I just stabbed myself? I can't remember a thing, fuck it, I noticed it was raining outside so it was cold in the room, but I love the rain, I dunno why.

God I'm starting to freeze in here, is there like a nurse or doctor that I can call? Well, I guess not, I'll have to do things my own again, I started to remove the medical clamps on me. I tried my best to stand up even if it hurts, I was forcing my body to go outside, but..I guess I can't. My head was spinning, stomach aching, body draining, I was almost there at the door but suddenly I fainted. "S-somebody..Please..." these are my last words.

I saw Steve, he was different, he had red eyes and he was wearing a suit from Hydra. Then suddenly Bucky appeared besides him, he doesn't seem different but why is he smirking at me? They both looked at me in a dirty way, "W-what do you want?" I responded because they weren't saying anything. They were slowly walking towards me and I was starting to back up, they looked strong but in a bad way. Suddenly, I felt that I was now cornered, I was shaking in fear, I dunno what to do, "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME, PLEASE!"

I was losing hope again, what if they kill me? What if they eat me alive like what cannibals do? I was scared, I didn't know what to do, then suddenly I felt my pants got wet, did I just peed? I covered my crotch in embarrasment as I looked down, I heard that they were both laughing at me. I felt weak, "I-I'm sorry.." I mumbled as I apologized, but one of them strikes me, his hands are big and cold. I didn't think of anybody, it was Steve, he pushed me back down to the floor, what is he doing?

Bucky suddenly approached me and removed my pants off, "W-wha!" I was shocked. I tried to get away from them but Steve sat on my chest, he was fucking heavy. "Argh...What are you guys doing..!?" I snapped but they still won't freaking talk, I suddenly felt Bucky's warm mouth sucking my dick. That actually shut me down from talking, and now I'm moaning? They were both on top of me, Steve placed his fingers on my lips and digs in on my mouth, he was choking me. God this felt so good, but they're fucking raping me!

Fuck, I was about to cum, Steve removed his fingers and started to kiss me gently. "Ngh..Mnfhh." I moaned in between our kisses, but suddenly Steve released a knife on his hand and started to stab me continuously in my stomach. "AH!" I woke up, again? Was that just a dream? I was sweating and my stomach hurts again, until somebody knocked at the door. "Excuse me, Mr. Stark?" a nurse barged in, oh thank goodness.."What happend?" I asked, "You fainted on the floor earlier so we've had to get you up, luckily you're still alive." she replied, "When will..I go home?" I started to worry, "Hmm? Don't worry Mr. Stark, someone is here to see you and will get you home."