Chapter 15

Tony's POV
"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK." I was freaking shocked at what I saw, why the fuck would they do this? Earlier, I manage to get out of the room, well, it's a secret how I got out, it's called tactics ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). But then, suddenly I heard Bucky's scream, it sounded like he cried for help. It came from room 101, so I immediately went there..but saw something I would never imagine, Steve fucking Bucky. Thankfully, the door wasn't locked, they're a bunch of dumbasses anyway, I had time to spare on secretly watching them feeling the pain inside my heart..

After they had finish, I had enough of it already, I decided to barge in to their business, I was angry, VERY angry. I didn't know what I was doing exactly, "Steve...what is all of this..?" I said in shakingly voice, I was starting to cry. Both of them were astonished, they looked like they saw an angel, well more likely a demon. I clenched my fist, I felt tears started falling down my cheeks as I look down on the floor, I was hurt, REALLY hurt. Nobody manage to speak between the three of us, Steve froze, he didn't know what to do.

I quickly ran out of the door sobbing, no one even followed me back, even Steve. I didn't want to go back there, I immediately proceeded to my lab and lock all the doors, I didn't want any interruptions, I just wanted to be alone. God, why am I so fucking dumb? After all we've done together...It's like I've woken up to reality. I hate Steve, I hate myself, I hate my life, I hate it, I hate it, I HATE IT. Afterall..there's only one thing to do, to end all of this.

I proceeded to go to the bathroom, I grabbed some pills, What am I even doing? I started to swallow almost half of the bottle, sadly it got worst. I was feeling sick, I was about to throw up so I positioned myself on the sink, but then while I threw up, I saw blood from my vomit. It was disgusting as fuck, my head was spinning but I manage to grab a knife that was lying on then kitchen table. I sat down on the couch, palms starting to sweat.

I don't know what I'm doing, should I really do this? Would Bucky be mad at me? Will Steve punish me again for doing this? Well, fuck it all. I didn't want to live anymore...I wanted to cut myself first before I die, I wanna take extra damage. I know I wasn't the perfect boyfriend Steve would expect, but I'd do anything for him too, just to love me. Truly. I know I've cheated on him, Bucky forced me to, not my fault, it was totally his, but I would never abandon Steve just because of that. I love Steve, just the way he is.

So yeah, I decided to cut myself everywhere I could, I didn't care about it anymore. The cuts sure were painful, but nothing beats a person aching for his loved one, who was tricked by his loved one, who was HURT. Nothing matters to me anymore, the only thing left to do is to stab myself and let all those blood drip until I'm dead on the floor. It's gonna be over soon, It'll be okay...I finally did it, I stabbed myself from my stomach, it hurts a lot..I was crying again, why did you do this Steve?