INFO AND WARNINGS

~Wonwoo takes his own life, and in an attempt to discover why, Junhui learns all that his best friend and love of his life was hiding, from his secrets to his suffering~

~

Hi, and thank you to everyone who is interested in this book! This book has little narration, and aside from a couple of chapters, is written in letter format in Wonwoo's POV. Because Wonwoo has already passed before this book begins, there isn't much "ship" action or anything of that sort, as it is all written in letters.

I spent a lot of time considering whether to post this book or not, because even though I'm proud of what I've come up with so far, I do not, under any circumstances want this to seem like it's glorifying suicide, and I don't want this book to do anyone any harm. I've never personally experienced these thoughts and feelings that Wonwoo has in this book, so I can't write from experience, and I would certainly like for anyone to call me out if something I've written is wrong or offensive, because I don't want to hurt anyone.

In addition, if this book is receiving a negative response due to its heavy themes of suicide, I won't hesitate to take it down, because again, I don't want this book to hurt anyone or make anyone more prone to any suicidal or harmful thoughts.

This is a work of fiction and any coincidences in storylines, characters, settings, or otherwise, are purely coincidence. 

Suicide Hotline Numbers (International): http://suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

If you are experiencing or have experienced any suicidal, depressing, or harmful thoughts, PLEASE consider refraining from reading this book!

TRIGGER WARNINGS: Suicide, Depression, Mental Health, Bullying, Derogatory Language (Slurs), Crude Language, Verbal Abuse, Physical Abuse, and Other Graphic Themes and Descriptions

DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED OR EXPERIENCE ANY OF THESE TRIGGERS!

If you do plan on continuing, I hope you enjoy the book, and please, don't hesitate to comment on your opinions and share any suggestions!