Kiss. Chapter 7.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"you um maybe wanna get some ice cream" Shiro asked nervously and blushed. "ah yeah i would um really like that" pidge said nervously and blushed back. "great" shiro grinned. "shall we go find some space ice cream" Pidge smiled and the two walk of hand in hand smiling with blushes. 

"aww a date" Keith smiled. "no aww a date, yuck my sister and best friend on a date" matt said annoyed. "oh just leave them, they happy together" keith smiled and turned to matt. "how are they cute" matt said with worried. 

"who cute" lance asked with a grin as he walked over. "my sister is on a date with shiro" matt said grossed out. "awww they be so cute" hunk smiled and keith high friend him. "thank you hunk, now you guys better help me make sure it goes well and nothing bad happens during their date" Keith said glaring at them all. "I'm so in, pidge is finally all grown up and in love" hunk said with tears of joy. "sure i kinda wanna see what pidge is like in love" lance smirked. "i vote no lets stop them from dating but i dont have a say right" Matt said with a frown and keith nodded. 

......

"well this taste is interesting" Shiro said with a funny taste since it seemed space didnt have normal ice cream and he was trying a flavour called kola and no it didnt taste like coke. "this isn't ice cream, even closing your eyes dont make it taste like ice cream" Pidge said with a grossed out face and both her and shiro placed their tubs on a table slowly. "lets get hunk to make some later" shiro said with a small smile. "yeah" pidge smiled and the two started to walk away laughing as they thought about what space flavours they saw. 

"i make the best dating ice cream ever" hunk said proudly as the four hid behind a plant. "aww look how happy they are but I'm kinda scared to see Pidge this happy when she not pranking anyone" Lance smiled but shivered. "wait if that wasn't ice cream then what did they just try, it wont kill them later right" Matt said with worry and the others thought about it. "lets just follow them" keith smirked and they started to follow the two again. 

"hahah, you look like Elvis" Pidge bend over laughing after she got shiro to try on some old disco clothes in a shop. "oh yeah well you look like the queen" shiro laughed back since Pidge was in a big round queen like dress. "a queen still better then looking like Elvis"  Pidge laughed and shiro pouted. "I'm better looking" shiro pouted making Pidge think he was cute. "aww your way better then Elvis, your way more handsome then he ever could be" Pidge smiled and Shiro held her hands. "thanks my queen" Shiro smiled and they rested their foreheads together just looking into each other eyes with smiles. 

"fuck this, like hell i let them kiss" matt yelled as hunk held him back from running over. "they not going to kiss, shiro way to innocent then to kiss on the first day" hunk grinned and the other agreed. "yeah and pidge isn't use to the feeling of love so she never make the first move" Lance smiled and matt calmed down after realising they right. "oh they changed back to their normal clothes and are heading somewhere" keith said excited. 

"is this normal for humans" allura said with worry as she and coran was in another shop and noticed the four hiding. "humans are strange, princess" coran smiled and allura nodded. "i think it be best if we spend less time with them, i hate to lose brain cells" allura said with worry. "what brain cells, I'm the one at risk to losing any" Coran sighed.