Taken. Chapter 3.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"everyone ready" allura yelled as everyone well nearly everyone stood in the room full of the lions. "where pidge" hunk asked with worry since she normally never late. "i didnt see her at breakfast or all this morning" lance said with worry. "i go check in her room, she wasn't feeling so well last night she might be sick" keith said with worry and ran out of the room. "coran send a photo of the animal to everyone why we wait" shiro asked since they were being sent to hunt down a animal called bono. (I just made it up). "on it, remember you just need to find it and inject it with the drug to knock it out, you must not kill it no matter what, we need to take it alive back to his home planet" coran warned and the other three piolets nodded.

...........

"Pidge" keith said with worry as he entered Pidge room to find her still in bed all huddle up and breath rabid. "Keith, what wrong" Pidge asked with worry and she wasn't gonna lie, she felt someone hit her with a bus. "the mission, we getting ready to leave" keith said with worry after noticing Pidge being more pale then normal. "shit i over slept, i be ready in a sec" Pidge yelled and stood up but wobble a little. "Pidge" keith said with worry as she started to fall forwards. "ah sorry i stood up to fast, please wait outside so i can dress" pidge asked trying to act like normal but right now she could see two keith.  Keith left her room and waited outside but he knew she wasn't 100% ok but knew pidge wouldn't say anything even if she was sick. 

The two ran over to the rest in no time and pidge started feeling really warm of a sudden. "you ok pidge" hunk said worried as she wobble a little as she stood still. "yeah I'm fine, just a little warm" pidge smiled at the others. "are you sure" lance said worried since pidge was way more pale then normal and looked like a dead person. "she fine, lets get on with the mission, everyone to your lions" shiro hissed and everyone just nodded before climbing into their lions. 

"good luck everyone" allura yelled with a smile as they all flew out. "be careful" coran yelled. 

ON THE PLANET. 

"the bono should be in the jungle hiding but its to wild for only one person to attack and inject the sleeping drug" hunk said with worry as they stood in a circle. "we have to go in groups and try to hunt the bono down" lance said with a small smile. "lance and hunk take that half of the jungle, me and keith will take this part while pidge scans for it from the lions and tells where its hiding" shiro ordered and most of them turned to pidge who looked even worse and breaking was fast. "shiro, i dont think we should leave pidge alone, she sick" keith said worried for pidge health since she was struggling to stand and was leaning on a tree. "Pidge do you need to sit out" shiro asked annoyed. "no i be fine, i can still use a scan to find the bono" pidge said not wanting to pull the team back. "she fine, now lets go" shiro ordered and everyone let not feeling great about leaving pidge behind. 

"see anything pidge" lance asked as they walked. "the scan showing the bono right in front of you guys, be careful" pidge said with a little worry and cough while holding her head that screamed in pain. "hey, you should get some rest, we call if we lose track of it" hunk said with worry. "no we need pidge to keep scanning just in case it runs past you both" shiro yelled. "but shiro" keith started to say but stopped when they heard a beeping in their ear mikes. "pidge, what is that" keith said with worry but had no answer. "pidge" lance yelled with worry. "um guys, its a glara ship" hunk said pointing the huge ship above them. "get back to your lions" shiro yelled and everyone ran back finding the green lion gone. 

"where the hell is pidge" lance yelled as they flew up not seeing her or her lion anywhere. "maybe she was being attacked and tried to lead them away from us to give us time, she strong she be fine" shiro said as they looked at the ship wondering why it wasn't shooting at them. "she could handle herself in a fight but she sick" keith yelled back. "she ok right, I'm sure her mike just broke and she already waiting in the castle for us" hunk said with fear and they all flew back to the castle with worry. 

"where is the green lion" allura asked with worry as they all jumped out and ran over to the princess. "wait so pidge didnt come back" hunk said with worry. "no, we thought she was with you guys" coran said with worry. "coran use the scans and check for the green lion signal" shiro said with worry and coran did as he was told. "the glara ship is leaving, why isn't it fighting with us" hunk said with worry and everyone looked out the window. "you dont think they took pidge and the green lion, she would have been to weak to fight them back" lance said with fear. "is their a way to track that ship" keith asked. "we can use the green lion signal but it might take a couple days" allura said with worry. "do it, we need to get pidge back" shiro said with worry.