Epilogue

• Dedicated to ALL MY LOVELY KITTENS

Read A/N at end for big thank you's!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Charlotte's POV

"Oh come on, what are you so worried about?" I asked amused at Drew's fidgeting.

"Your parents not liking me," he said as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"And you thought this would make them like you?" I asked pointing at his suit and the bouqet if flowers in his hand.

"Yeah, parents love a well dressed man and it's good manners to give the mother flowers," he replied.

I shook my head at him grinning, "They will love you," I said.

"A man needs to be prepared," he said.

"Alright man, come on in then," I said and moved aside letting him in.

"Charlotte, who is it?" my mom asked from the kitchen.

"It's Drew, mom," I replied.

"Bring him in, sweetheart," she called.

"Ok," I replied and grabbed his free hand pulling him to the kitchen.

My mom was standing by the stove, an apron around her waist and her hair in a bun with a few strands falling on her face. She wiped her hand on her apron then extended it to Drew, "It's lovely to meet you. Charlotte doesn't stop speaking about you," she said making me blush.

"Mom," I whined covering my cheeks.

Drew chuckled and shook my mom's hand, "It's lovely to meet you Mrs. Smith," he replied smiling at her.

"Aww don't be silly calling me Mrs. Smith. Call me Catherine," she said.

"These are for you," Drew said giving my mom the bouqet.

"Well aren't you a gentleman. Thank you," she said taking the flowers and going to find a vase to keep them in.

"How am I doing so far?" he asked as soon as she was out of ear-shot.

"Calm down. You're doing great," I said taking his hand in mine.

"Yeah, but I still have to meet your dad. Oh god what if he hates me," he panicked.

"Drew," I said holding his face," You will do fantastic. Understood?" I asked.

He nodded calming down a bit before leaning down to kiss me when a voice stopped him, "Do you really want to be kissing my daughter in front of me? You're a brave one."

Drew's eyes widened before he quickly turned around.

"H-Hi, I mean hello, sir, Mr. Smith," Drew stuttered.

I giggled at his actions.

"Now dad, don't scare my boyfriend like that," I scolded.

"Sweetheart he was about to kiss you in front of my eyes. What do you want me to do?" my dad said.

"Now, Joe, don't scare the poor boy," my mom said as she came back with the flowers in a vase.

"Oh so now he has charmed both of my girls. Very well then," my father said pouting.

"Of course not, honey," my mom said kissing his cheek.

"Now, Charlotte, help your mother while I have a talk with your boyfriend," my dad said.

"Alright," I said giving Drew a thumbs up as he turned to look at me a bit worried before following my father.

I heard my mom giggle behind me, "The poor boy, your father will grill him."