Chapter 2: You've Got To Be Kidding Me

*The Next Day*

Charlotte's POV

"Sweetheart wake up. It's time for us to leave." called my mother as she shook me lightly.

"Ok." I said as I got up and headed to the bathroom. 

I washed my face, brushed my teeth then headed out. I put on a pair of light blue shorts, a white sheer shirt and a peach colored jacket with a pair of white sandals.

I put on some lipstick, eyeliner and mascara. I decided on straightening my hair. After I was done I grabbed my bag which was filled with my clothes.

"I'm ready." I said as soon as I reached the door where both of them were standing surrounded by suitcases. I noticed a man and a woman talking with them

"Oh hey honey. Meet Mrs. and Mr. Kingsley. You'll be staying with them while we're away." My mom informed me.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you. I'm Charlotte." I said as I extended my hand to Mrs. Kingsley only to be enveloped in a hug.

"Call me Liz, dear. We are more than happy to have you stay with us." She told me.

"Thanks." I said smiling at her.

"Well come on. Let’s get going." She said.

I hugged my parents and said my goodbyes then followed Liz and her husband to their car. I got in and they started driving away. 

20 minutes later we finally came to a stop in front of a HUGE 3 story house. These people must be seriously rich. The house almost looked like a mansion.

We all got out and I followed them to the front. A man came and took my suitcase for me. Once we entered I was awe-struck. The inside was even bigger than the outside. 

A small came running and hugged Liz's leg. He was absolutely adorable!

"Hey there sweetie. Where's your brother so he can meet our guest?" She asked.

"He's in the game room with some friends." He said in his baby voice.

"Well Charlotte this is my little baby Aiden." Said Liz as she held him.

"Hi Aiden! How old is he?" I asked.

"Six." She answered.

"Well Aiden you are very adorable." I told him.

"Thank you." He said shyly.

"Well sweetie, lets show you your room and I'll call you when dinner's ready alright?" She asked.

I nodded.

She guided me up the stairs to the second floor and let me to a dark purple door. I opened the door and looked around. The walls were dark purple with some black designs. In the middle was a queen sized bed with black and purple sheets. There was a small couch in the side of the room and a small desk in the corner. There was also a huge TV hung on the wall in front of my bed. There was also a walk in closet.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

"Are you kidding? I LOVE it!" I answer.

"Well I'll let you unpack." She said before walking out. 

I shut the door and sat on the bed. I started taking out my clothes and arranging them in the closet. After I was done I laid on the bed staring at the ceiling as I listened to music from my iPod.

There was a knock at the door. I got up and opened the door to come face to face with Aiden.

"Hey there buddy. Can I help you?" I asked.

"Mommy said to tell you that dinner is ready." he told me.

"Alright, let’s go." I said walking after him and closing the door behind me.

We went down the stairs to the dining room. I went and sat right next to Aiden.

"Hey mom is it ok if my friends stay for dinner?" asks a voice which seems too familiar.

"Sure sweetie." she told him.

"Thanks." he replied that's when I looked up and our eyes locked.

'You've got to be kidding me' I thought.

Standing in front of me was none other than Andrew Kingsley. 

This sure is gonna be fun.

Note the sarcasm.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N

Wassup ma wittle lovely kittens!!!

Well here is the second chapter I hope you guys enjoyed reading it!!!

Srry for the shortness of the chapter.

Pic of her outfit on the side ----->

Please vomment and share!!! 

WUV YOU GUYS!!!! ~ Fawzia <3