Chapter 30: The Perfect Night

A/N

Please read the A/N at the end for some exciting news! Well at least I hope it excites you guys!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Charlotte's POV

I felt someone shaking me succeeding in waking me from my slumber. I lifted my head massaging my sore neck from the position I was sleeping in. I lifted my head and was met with Drew's handsome face.

"Good morning beautiful. We reached school and we need to get down," Drew explained.

I nodded and patted my head to fix my hair, grabbed my bag and got up following Drew out of the bus. I walked behind him as we headed to his car in the same place it had been where we left it.

He took out his keys from his pocket and unlocked the car. I got in the car, put my bag in the backseat and rested my head on the window closing my eyes.

I felt his hand lightly running through my hair before he spoke, "Still sleepy?"

I mumbled a small, "Yes," before closing my eyes while resting my cheek on the cold window the air conditioner blowing air directly at my face soothingly.

I felt the car starting to move which only succeeded in making me sleepier with its steady, calming speed.

After some time, the car came to a stop and I heard Drew open his door getting out.

I moved my head off the window and opened the door then grabbed my bag.

"Here let me," Drew said grabbing my bag from me and holding my hand pulling me behind him towards the front door.

He opened the door walking in with me right behind him. We walked to the living room where we were met by his parents.

"Oh, you guys are back!" Liz said excitedly, "How was the trip? Did you have fun."

"Yeah, it was great," I replied before covering my mouth as I yawned.

"We have some good news for you dear!" she said grabbing hold of my hands, "You're parents are coming home the day after tomorrow!"

"That's great!" I beamed at her.

I couldn't wait to see my parents again, I missed them greatly.

As much as I was happy for my parents' return, I felt a bit upset about leaving the Kingsley's. No more waking up to seeing Drew's cute, sleepy face in the morning.

"Well, I'm so tired, good night everyone," I said and grabbed my bag walking up the stairs followed by Drew.

"Good night beautiful," Drew said kissing my forehead.

"Night," I said smiling up at him.

With that, I entered the room, threw my bag beside my bed and jumped into the lovely comforts of my bed, closing my eyes and falling instantly to sleep.

*~**~**~**~**~*

"Wakey wakey, Charlotte," I heard someone whisper in my ear.

I cracked open an eye to find Jasmine sitting beside me her face close to my ear.

"Hey," I said sleepily.

"Come on, get up," she said, "You have an amazing day ahead of you."

"I do?" I asked.

"Yup," she said.

"Ok, go down and I'll freshen up and meet you down," I said getting up.

After freshening up and putting on a random t-shirt and a pair of jeans, I headed downstairs to meet Jasmine.