Chapter 3: Spending Time With The Popular Boys (Part 1)

Charlotte's POV

"Hey you're the girl I saved today!" Exclaimed Andrew.

"We went through this, falling down doesn't do much harm. My life wasn't in danger." I said.

"You guys know each other?" asked Liz.

"Well I guess you could say we know each other but we don't exactly talk much." he replied.

"More like never." I muttered quietly to myself.

"What's that sweetie?" asked Liz.

"Nothing." I said.

Finally the conversation ended and Drew went to get his friends. A minute later he came back with four guys whom I knew too well from how many times friends gush about them.

Firstly there was the twins. They were both blondes with greenish-blue eyes. They were pretty hot. They were the playful and flirty ones of the group. The first one Ryan was wearing a blue shirt with 'I'm with stupid' and an arrow pointing to the right on it and jeans. His brother Jake was wearing the same thing but a green colored shirt instead and the arrow was pointing to the left.

Then came Mason. He was the cute one of the group. He was also the nicest one of the group as he wasn't a player like the others. He has brown hair and eyes. He was wearing a button-up black and blue checkered shirt and jeans.

Lastly comes Caleb. The mysterious bad boy of the group. He wasn't much of a player either. He had dark brown hair and brown eyes. His was slightly long reaching a bit above his shoulders. He was wearing a white v-neck, a black leather jacket and black jeans.

Mason sat next to me, Caleb beside him. Then Drew was in front of me with the twins in front of Mason and Caleb.

"Alright everyone dig in." said Liz.

I took one bite and moaned in ectasy. The food was way too delicious. I looked up to find the boys staring at me and I looked back down blushing.

"So why is a cutie like you staying here?" asked Ryan.

"Umm, my parents travelled for work so I'm staying here." I answered.

After dinner we were all sitting in the living room, we being the boys and myself. Their parents went upstairs leaving us.

"So Charlotte, who do you like from all of us?" asked Jake.

"What?" I asked.

"I bet it's Drew." said Ryan.

"Wait what?" I said but was ignored again.

"Yeah he is always getting all the girls." replied Jake.

"Oh my god. Full stop right there. I do not like Drew!" I exclaimed.

"That's what they all say." Ryan said.

"Ugh." I growled in frustration.

"Don't mind them. They're just teasing you. I'm Mason by the way." he said from beside me as he extended his hand for me to shake.

"Charlotte but you can call me Char." I said shaking his hand.

"Can we call you Char?" asked the twins.

"No." I replied.

"Why not?" they asked.

"'Cause you keep bugging me about Drew." I said.

"Alright we'll stop." they said giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." I gave in.

The whole time we were talking Caleb had stayed quiet.

"Why is Caleb so quiet?" I asked Mason.

"He doesn't talk much." he answered.

I looked at my watch and noticed that it was getting late and I was getting sleepy.

"Well I'm gonna head to bed now. Good night guys." I said.

Everyone answered with a 'good night'. I headed upstairs and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I then went out and put on my pjs. I tied my hair into a messy bun and then went to bed.

*Next Morning*

I woke up at around 10 a.m. I headed to the bathroom and did my daily routine before heading to my closet. I put on a pair of shorts and a tank top with a sweat shirt on top. I brushed my hair and headed downstairs. I entered the kitchen to find all the boys there.

"You guys still here?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah we stayed over." Answered Mason.

"Alrighty." I said as I got myself a bowl and poured in some cereal and milk then sat down and started eating. I felt the boys staring at me and looked up.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I asked touching my face.

"No." replied Drew.

"Then why are you guys staring at me?" I questioned.

"No reason." He answered.

"Alright then." I said finishing my cereal then washed the bowl and spoon.

I headed to the living room and turned on the TV. I passed through the channels then found spongebob squarepants was on and decided to watch it. As I always say, "You are never too old to watch spongebob."

"Really? Spongebob?" Said a voice behind me. I turned around and saw Drew.

"What? It's nice." I replied then went back to watching. I heard him chuckle then sit down beside me. The others came as well an joined us and that is how I ended up spending my sunday morning watching spongebob with the school popular boys.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N

Sup ma lovely kittens!!!

I didn't take forever to update!!! Yay me!!! *claps like London Tipton*

So I've been bored lately and ended up watching Twilight so here is a question for you guys: Are you team Jacob or Edward? I'm definitely team Jacob. Comment on whose team you guys are. Even team Renesmee who is as cute as a button.

I also officially became a Gleek!! Who else is a gleek?

Well that is it for now.

Hope you enjoyed reading the chapter!!!

Please vomment and share as if will mean the world to me if you did!!!

WUV YOU GUYS!!! ~ Fawzia <3