Chapter 7: Mall Madness

Charlotte's POV

After that very awkward situation we all headed over to the game room. The boys pretty much avoided pissing me off. Or just me in general.

They were even afraid of saying anything to in case it offends me. To be honest it was very funny watching them squirm at my every movement.

Though really I can't blame them since I did leave a red scratch mark over Drew's face. But can you blame me? The boy was practically asking for a death sentence by messing with me.

Even without Jasmine telling him the boy should have figured it out. I mean hello I was getting angry at his stupid period comments. I think it was pretty obvious.

Can someone be any more than oblivious?

So anyway, the boys were taking turns at playing video games. Jasmine and I pretty much just sat there talking while they played.

I noticed a white object that I knew all too well.

"Is that Wii?" I asked.

"Yeah." answered Drew.

"I wanna play." I said.

"But we're in the middle of a game." he replied.

"Yeah but you've been playing for almost an hour now." I said pouting.

"Drew just let the girl play." said Ryan.

"Ugh fine." he said.

I clapped in victory and got up and plugged it right in. I decided on guitar hero. I got the guitar and started to play. I practically hit all the notes correctly.

Not bragging or anything but I was really good at this game. The game was over, telling me I got a high score.

"Well look Drew. Someone beat your high score." said Jake.

I smiled at him smugly.

It feels good to beat a boy at a game or something. Makes them see that they are not better than girls like they think so.

After we all played for a while my stomach let out a loud noise.

"Well someone is hungry." Drew teased.

A small blush found its way to my cheeks. I looked away hiding my face from him.

"You blush so easily." he said.

"No I don't." I denied.

"Aww don't be shy about it. It's cute when you turn red." He told me.

Well let's just say I got redder to the point that you could mistake me for a tomato.

"How about we go to the mall?" suggested Jasmine.

"Yeah I heard there's a new smoothie place that just opened." agreed Lucas.

"The mall it is!" I exclaimed getting up and heading to the front door while everyone followed behind me.

"Alright me, Jazzy, Lucas and Mason one car while you guys the other one kay?" I asked and they nodded.

I walked over to my car and got into the driver's seat while Mason went to the passenger seat leaving Jasmine and Lucas in the back.

I turned on the radio when the song I Wish by Cher Lloyd came on. Boy did I love that song. I looked through my mirror at Jasmine smirking to find her smirking at me as well. I gave her a nod and that is when we started belting out the lyrics of the song.

T.I.'s part came and that's when Lucas joined in. I knew he couldn't resist.

As soon as the song finished I had pulled in the mall's parking lot. I parked, turned off the radio and came out. I looked around and finally spotted Drew and the boys.