"Bitch, fuck you!"

Those were the only words I needed to hear before I let my hand graze across her face, and the loud sound erupted from it.

It was a bitch slap if I ever saw one, and even I was surprised at my viciousness.

Sagittarius held her face in shock, and I knew to prepare for a fight. She lunged towards me, and I was glad I wasn't in heels or I would've been off my feet in seconds.

However I kept my balance as me and her went blow for blow, and I had no other reason for fighting except the fact that I was angry. Angry at Tish, life, and definitely this dumb hoe who had no morality whatsoever.

As always, a fight between two could never stay that way. While Sagittarius' friends didn't say a peep during our back and forth, they didn't fail to jump in, in efforts to give me what I was asking for. Their loyalty was undeniable, and I questioned Jesenia's as she just screamed for us to break it up but didn't exactly come back me up.

I continued to deliver blows to Sagittarius as the rest damn near pulled me in three other directions.

"Bitch, you ain't gonna help your friend?" Candy spat towards Jesenia who was standing there in shock.

I was grateful to Candy, who threw off her heels and dived in, giving me enough relief to finally have a fighting chance.

"Break this shit up!" Milly, the house mom yelled as she ran to the back.

Her long legs towered over us, and she man handled the shit out of Sagittarius and pulled her off of me.

The security guards crowded in, and began to pull the rest of us apart. It was as if I was going through Deja Vu, however this time Lucky wasn't there and I figured maybe the negativity was due to me.

"Just let me get my shit before you throw me out, aiight?" I spat at the security guard, as I already knew he was moments away from throwing me out the back.

"Icy, come with me" Milly gestured me over.

I scrunched my brows, but didn't question her. Shit, I needed my job and if I could get off with just a slap on the wrist that would've been better.

"You didn't have to take me upstairs just to fire me you know" I said as I brushed my now wild hair back.

Milly looked back at me as we walked through the second floor hallways, "Girl please. If anything, those hoes will be going"

I smirked, satisfied with that answer. Although I still wanted to know why I was being called upstairs.

"Jhonny want's to see you" she said, placing her hand on the golden door knob and twisting it.

She gestured me in, next leaving me alone to talk to the intimidating man. I walked deeper into the large office that was currently being renovated, and I spotted him as he stood with a few other men.

"Yeah?" I asked, my body starting to ache causing me to stand in one spot.

"Ayy, Icy" he smiled, "Just the woman I wanted to see. I see you can't stay outta trouble"

 I see you can't stay outta trouble"