im now a government hunter

Start from the beginning

But I couldn't heal, I looked at her and tried to speak but I couldn't. I then noticed my lungs began to burn. This entire time being on my knees I couldn't take in a breath, it was like I was really going to die. She frowned looking at my face and said, "Sorry it had to be done.... see the bullet I just shot you will spread a lot, but at the same time one part of it will be the projectile. Far range it's useless but in close quarters it's extremely deadly. It sucks to die by something so simple but at the same time something so powerful." She put the gun away and rubbed her neck and said, "You about killed me, but why did you stop?.... It's interesting, something like you having mercy.... ha that's unlikely. " I looked at her then the floor as it grew closer, I laid on the hardwood floor looking at the blood slowly making an outline of my body on this wood. It was warm and smelled like iron, I then took a deep breath and coughed up metal shards and watched my wounds heal. I smiled in relief and looked at her, she had the most shocked face like she was staring death in the face. I slowly raised up off the floor and looked her in the eyes and said, "You are going to have to do better than that." She quickly snapped out of her fear and tried to unload her clip in my stomach but I pushed the gun to the side and held her hand as all bullets left the small handgun. I then grabbed it and bent it in half, she seemed to be stuck in place by fear. Suddenly the room was full with  a riot of armored military soldiers, I looked at them then her and got very close and whispered in her ear, "I'm here to help not harm you." I leaned back and put my hands up and said, "But I am human and demand to be respected like one." One of the military soldiers grabbed my hand and put on some extremely heavy cuffs and forced me out of the room as medics rushed in. They moved me through long halls and 20 turns later we finally get to a massive open room with rock climbing, a very deep pool, ropes coming from the roof and wooden platforms along with a shooting range. There were very few people in the massive room, I then noticed there was a walking platform going around the entire room with armed forces every 5 feet part. It was like a training prison, but for who or what?" The military soldiers took the cuffs off and pushed me into the room and left the room as a massive metal door closed behind them. It was the size of about 3 feet thick and maybe weighing 20 tons. I stood at the metal door and watched the few people inside the room and saw they were not normal at all. One girl at the shooting range was unloading a gun and hitting every target, which was impressive but I then noticed she was blindfolded. I smiled as I knew not to piss her off.

 I smiled as I knew not to piss her off