punishing pleasure

It began to get hard to breathe, I would have thought when you are near death your brain would be running and nonstop with thoughts on your past, but mine was not, it was blank, which was weird to me but I was mainly focused on staying alive. I closed my eyes for a second then woke up with Angel laying on my chest. She had dried tears on her face and a runny nose like she has been crying for a while and fell asleep. I kind of felt bad, to be honest, I did walk away from her and somehow she got hurt, but she was a trained killer why was she crying over me. I then began to wonder what happened to her while I was not with her. I looked around to see the room was a bit nicer compared to the last one we were in, and the bed was clean with sheets which were a plus. I thought she must have had a place to stay but soon as I saw the wolf girl come into the room I knew something was about to happen. She didn't notice me being awake at first. She walked next to the bed and picked up plates and cups, she then looked at Angel and sighed and then at me and was a bit shocked but smiled and said "I see you're finally up Cody, you are full of surprises. I thought it would be at least a few weeks before you wake up." I looked at her confused and was trying to figure out what she was talking about. She giggled and said "I forgot you don't know. When we were in the sewers and before you ran off to Elizabeth I gave you a gift. I saw you were running for something, but I didn't know what and I was not about to have to take care of you. So I gave you a spell that doesn't allow you to die, and I'm guessing it came in handy, but don't worry I'll explain later. You go ahead and get some rest both of you need it." She then looked at my left wrist and rubbed it and a tattoo appeared and I could feel my body heat up. She smiled and said, "That should get rid of all your scars, I'll wake both of you up when food is done." She then walked out of the room and closed the door slowly so she didn't wake up Angel.

I laid my head back down and looked at Angel's face. I took a slow deep breath and put my hand on her cheek and rubbed the dry tears away and then started to mess with her hair as I said, "Why are you still here?" She started to wake up and looked up at me first with one eye open then they all opened wide. She quickly got up and hugged me with all of her arms and buried her face into my neck and didn't make a sound. I rubbed her back and said "So were you not going to tell me something? " She moved from my neck and looked in my eyes and said, "Yeah..... um, I was pregnant with your child....." My heart dropped and I was speechless, I had forgotten about when I cummed in her and we didn't get birth control because she knocked me out. She nodded and started to cry again, I wiped her face and tried to make her stop crying. I then said, "I.... wait had.... does this mean I'm a dad?" She shook her head and said, ".... when you left, Aiden and I fought because I tried going after you but he wouldn't let me. So we fought it out and he punched me in the stomach hard, then the wolf girl showed up and fought him until he left, but it was too late the damage was done, while she and I were trying to find you... I had... a miscarriage.... she died.... in me." I began to cry and said "She... it was a girl... I was going to be a father...." She nodded and buried her face into my neck again. My heart began to race and sadness turned into anger and revenge. I wanted blood from Aiden and I was not going to stop till I saw him bleed or take his last breath.

I then got up and said, "I don't need to rest anymore." She got up and wiped her face. I then looked at her and said, "We need to get back to our time." She nodded and said, "We can't unless we get to the God realm which was easy but seeing everything went to hell we can't." I stood up and looked at my body as I said, "I know how to get in." The door opened and it was the wolf girl again and she looked at me and then Angel and then back at me and down. She started to blush a bit before saying "I'll be back in a minute. " She closes the door. I looked at Angel and said, "What was that about." Angel threw clothes at me. I looked down and saw I was naked, I sighed and said, "I was naked of course. .... wait is that a 4 pack? I have abs." Angel looked at my stomach too and rubbed it and said, "They were not there a second ago." I then remembered the wolf girl rubbed my wrist. I nodded and said, "I figured it out." I put on the clothes Angel threw at me. I then said, "You can come in!" The wolf girl opened the door and said "I forgot to tell you there might be a side effect of weight loss... um but it looks good on you.... oh yeah food is ready if both of you are hungry." I nod and looked at Angel to see her nod too. We both followed the wolf girl into a hallway that leads to a kitchen. The house or building we were in was incredible. It didn't have a single part and looked like it was freshly built. Once entering the kitchen I sat down at a kitchen table and there were four plates at the table each one was made differently. The wolf girl sat down, Angel at one plate, and I sat at a different one and said, "Each plate is made to your liking. you can go ahead and eat... " I was trying to remember her name the whole time but I couldn't think of it, and this whole place seemed very very familiar, but I couldn't think of why. I looked at my plate and saw it was steak cut into cubes with A1 dipped on top of each piece and a side of cooked small potatoes with melted cheese and butter inside it. My food was just mouthwatering, I looked at Angel's plate and it was a huge slab of raw beef.