sealed away from all

After dying there on the carrier, the army questioned Summer for hours upon hours. They screamed at her and even threatened her, but of course, she simply said, "The guy she shot was her dad and he was a vampire, and the guy that died after killing her dad was her guardian angel." They didn't listen, instead of arresting her she ended up helping the crew of the carrier after breaking out of the room she was held in and defending off the ship from the Chinese military. After many crew members saw this and decided to have her part in their crew and from there she worked her way up the ladder in the military.

After dying I was with the guardian angel that gave me her job until she got me out of trouble, which she did. She didn't only get me out of trouble but she also found the true killers of the king's daughter and got the king to declare war against the Vikings. I came back just in time to help the king in the war, the Vikings were cornered and the final attack was going to be launched against them. I was part of the army and we marched many nights, the guardian angel decided to tag along. One of the nights the angel and I decided to tie the knot after many long talks while the others sleep. We sneaked away from the army and into a treeline just out of sight, they couldn't see her anyways but I made sure they didn't see me just fucking air.

Once getting to a split that seemed to block all view of the army I began to slowly undress her, she blushed a bit. I'm guessing she never done this or she rarely did this, but I didn't care too much because my dick was begging for something to smash. I never knew I could be so horny before, I quickly took off my armor along with my clothing under. I pressed her against a tree and we began to kiss rapidly until our tongues decided to have a death battle with our lips locked I begin to rub her clit until she is soaking wet, as I did this she would moan when we stop to breathe. Once she was soaking wet I didn't stop and I went down her neck rubbing my tongue on her skin. I stopped on top of her right nipple and rubbed my tongue around it as I used my left hand to mess with her left nipple until hard. Once her left was nice and hard I switched and began sucking and licking her left as my hand played with her wet right nipple. I was stopped when she told me to stick my dick in her. It was a bit shocking an angel would say that, but I didn't deny her command and I force my dick into her dripping wet pussy. She suddenly slammed her nails into my back. I stopped as I could feel my back skin break to her nails, she looked at me and smiled as her nails stopped digging into my back but it was too late my back looked like I got a whip lashing for being guilty of a crime.

I wasn't mad about it and started to thrust into her as she grabbed hold on low hanging limbs of the tree we were under. It was almost like she was doing pull-ups. I then pulled her arms down and bend her over with her hand behind her back like she was getting arrested. I then used her hands as handles and thrust into her and used her hands to pull her ass back to me. I repeated this until she pulled away. She then jumped onto my chest and wrapped her legs around my waist. It was so sudden I gasped and fell back until I was caught by the tree from before. She laughed and grabbed my dick by reaching down between her legs. She then lined my dick up with her vagina then slowly went down to make sure it was lined up. She then began to use my shoulders as a way to lift up and down, to make it less stress on my shoulders and grabbed her hip and assisted her in going up and down on my dick, her moaning grew louder and I began to groan as all my muscles began to burn from overuse, but I went faster as I grew closer to climax. Her breast was bouncing nonstop and I feared they would knock her out, but still didn't stop. As I was at my climax I put in three more forceful thrust and then cum rushed out of me into her and her wings popped out of her back and she moaned so loud it could have been mistaken as a scream.

We paused and I slid down the tree which cut up the wounds that were already on my back. I groaned and looked at her breathing extremely heavy, she rested her head on my shoulder and gave me a hug as her legs were still around my waist. Her wings went away after my dick popped out of her. She gave me a smile and said, "It's been a while and having you do me some many.... felt amazing.... sadly I won't see you after this." I looked at her with my head cocked to one side and said, "Why is that?" She said, "Tomorrow I have to go protect someone and it's not in this timeline." I nod and said, "Well I guess this was a goodbye gift." She smiled again and said, "I loved every second."