(15)

The Day Before Turf Wars:

"So...did you find out anything new?"  the Tailor asked.

"Nothing that you didn't know before," the ash-haired boy sulked.

Trish sighed, turning the mirror on the desk straight towards herself. "Tell me anyways."

"Um..."

Trish peered closely into her own reflection and began to work her magic. She blended the pigment in her eyes, turning the amber into a familiar sapphire blue. "Come on, Chrome. Don't keep me waiting."

"Alright, so the two new transfers are named Zoya and Zig

"Alright, so the two new transfers are named Zoya and Zig. They might be related but it's too hard to tell, especially when Zig keeps wearing a mask."

The Tailor reached for her ability and began to pull, rejoicing the feeling of her hair growing longer by the second. The hair that once reached her chin was now beyond her shoulder.

"Zoya's stronger than Zig. There are rumors of both of them being god tiers. Zoya must be."

Trish reached for a bottle of strawberry-blonde hair dye, leaching the pigment right into her hair. Her lips became less full and her nose more slender. She didn't care much for her ability but she couldn't deny it was useful. It opened the path to a new career in modeling or becoming a makeup artist, which was appealing enough.

Best of all, Trish could also manipulate blood cells and skin, allowing her to perform the basic abilities a healer could perform. A Tailor's presence was a useful asset to any Royal.

"Wellston might lose."

Trish blinked. "Are Zoya and Zig that powerful?"

"They can already defeat Blyke..."

Trish closed her eyes. "If they fight three on three, I foresee that we won't have any problems. Arlo's barrier is strong enough to protect Blyke and Remi until they start dealing damage."

The boy shook his head. "Don't say I didn't warn you, sis."

————————

————————

Turf Wars:
"What should I do if things go wrong?" Trish hissed.