I got ready after 3 hours ( sigh ).
I go down carefully and see my family that were also looking so beautifull.
Oh mg goddd dear. Look at you you are looking so preety. I dont want to go but I have to my dear- he said getting emotional.
Seeing him my tears are on verge.
Ahhh dad dont make me cry- I said to him while hugging him.
Oh nonono dont cry. Your makeup then got ruined- he said
Noona is so beautiful- hyun said with a wide smile.
Yes unnie you are looking like a princess- she said with a wide smile.
Awww thank you guys so much.
After that we start to go that place where wedding is but I tell dad to stop the car on my mom grave.

AT GRAVE-

I open the door and hanna help me with my gown.
I go toward my mom and stand in front of her.
I place her fav. Lavender flower on her grave.
Hey mom.... I know its long time forgive me.
Mom you know today is my wedding but I am not feeling happy... Not at all mom. The person I am getting married is cold and I dont know what to do.
Dad said he will make me happy but I dont think so mom because he is rude. He said me slut. Mom am I really a s-slut?- I asked my mom feeling my tears that were on verge but trying not to drop them.
I dont know mom..... I really dont know. I am scared..... Scared a lott.
I think I deserve it am I right? God never gives me happiness. He take you away from me.... He takes my HAPPINES also away from me.
I miss you mom. I need you.
Ok mom now I am going..... Give me a lott of love from up and dont leave me and always stay with me and wish that..... That this wedding got well and I live with happiness..... Again.
Bye mom- after that I take my leave.
I am sad that my mom was not there.
Dear I know you are sad but dont worry your dad is here ..... Always for you- he said while stroking my hair lightly so my hair dont get ruined.
No lets go. We dont want to be late hmm - he said. I nodded and we drove off.

My dad open the door and help me getting me out and hanna gave me my bouquet.

I saw the wedding theme. Its beautiful.
Just as my wish.

Forest wedding theme

But seeinf the decoration and people I got scared.
I am really getting married. I start to get nervous and my hands are start to shake a little bit.
My father placed his arm in my and we start to walk and there I saw him standing.
Seeing him I feel tears on the corners of my eyes. I got more scared and nervous.
I dont want to get married..... He is not nice.
I am feeling terrible.

JIMIN POV-

I saw her. She is looking beautiful. Her long hair that were in different beautiful style.... Her lips that were looking kissable.... Her dress that were showing her curves and was looking beautiful on her. She is looking like a angle.

Her dad gave her hand in me but she grip her hand on her father like not wanted to loose it but I grab her tightly and stand her by me.
After that priest start to speak.

( I dont know what they said so I am skipping it)

Mr. Park jimin... Do you take choi y/n as your wife?- he asked.

I Do- I said.

Mrs. Choi y/n do you take jimin as your husband?- he asked.

..........
I D-do- she said.
You can kiss the bride now.
When he said...... I pulled her closer and place my one hand in her waist and one on her cheek and kiss her...... While kissing from her eyes a single drop of tear drop on her cheeks.
I wiped her tear and she open her eyes slowly and look at me. She was looking...... Scared when I look it no her eyes but why?
After that everyone congrats us and we sit with our family for dinner.
When we sit her brother came to her,
Noonaaa I want to sit on your lap- he said while doing ayigo.
He is cute not cute but soooooo cute.
Without hesitation she pick him up on her laps. She didn't even care if her dress got ruined.
After somethime we all finish and starr to go home.
My mom gives keys of our new home.
She did bye to her family.
She is crying in her fathers arms and her brother and sister was also crying.
Noonaaaa dont goooo pleasuuuu- he said while crying badly. His arms were wrapped around her neck and didn't want them to let her go. She was controlling her tears so she can calm her brother.
After that he got sleep in her arms and she handed him to her dad and tell them to take care of him especially at night.
Night? Why?
After that we take our leave and drove off to our new house.

Y/N POV-

Jimin open the door.... I was shocked that he open the door for me.
We both enter inside and the house was sooo preety just like my ways.
Jimin go inside his room to take shower and I also go to get my bags that were in his room.
When I searching my bags suddenly he came out from the bathroom with a towel on his waist.
Ohhh so you are here for our first night...... Hmmmm someone is impatient huh- he said and listening him I got nervous and scared.
I start to go out from his room taking my clothes.
He grab my wrist tightly and pull me toward him very close.
I started to get panic. Omg no.... Not again.
I try to get away from his grip but can't because his grip is so strong.
He push me to the wall and held my hands above my head.
Omg what is this happening.... Nooo.
He started to kiss on my neck....... Leaving marks.
I got more panic and scared.
I was shaking and saying him to stop again and again but he didn't.
My tears come out and my whole body start to shake more.
He remind me of him.
He is doing like him.
I dont want..... I dont want.
I try to push him again but it didn't work.
S-s-stop...... Please do-n-nt........ S- stop- I said to him in lower voice.
I am getting panic attack.
I am crying hardly and shaking more and suddenly my vision became blurry and I fall in his arm.

I know its boring but thank you guys so much for wasting your time on this.
Sorry for my grammer mistakes.
Thank you