Claudia x male oc reader/ moon lemon- lustful night

moons pov

I was in me and Claudias room and suddenly when I looked at Claudia I saw her ass, I kept staring and she noticed, she snapped her fingers in my face and tilted her head but I nervously and she smacked my head. "ow! when did you get so strong!?" I asked frantically but then, of course, she had to smirk, JUST HAD TO HM? I pin her to the wall, she yelped but I kissed her neck and immediately find her sweet spot and she moans, she tugs at my clothes while I kiss her soft beautiful lips, I took off my shirt, then pants, and everything else and I do the same for her. "moon! just fuck me already!" she shouts and oulls my hair and I thrust my cock inside her but she screams from the pain and has tears pooling under her eyes, I kiss away her tears and kiss her cheek and lips, she bucks her hips and moans, that's my cue, I start thrusting wildly into her. I mon loudly as she tightens around me greatly, ?s-so tight!" I groan and she just moans.

Claudia's pov

I tighten around his cock inside me as he thrusts into me with no mercy, he then put his arms under legs and goes way deeper, "I s-swear!! its s-s-so de-ep!!" I moan and scream in pleasure as I reach my climax but he still thrusts into me like a wild animal, I moan loudly. "moon~!" I moan loudly, I swear hes in my womb! then I see his eyes go wide and his thrusts go faster than before, he was drooling and he closed his eyes tightly and came in me, I moaned at the feeling and came again, he moans and so do I. I then push him off and then pull him on the bed and cradle his waist. I then sit down on his length and start to bounce very quickly, I moan very loud since he was deeper than before, I hear a deep raspy moan and it makes me turned on so I go faster, he grips my hips and thrust to my rhythm, I moan since he was so deep. "Moon~!!" I moan, he moans the same but my name "Claudia~!! g-g-go faster!!" he moans and I go faster, bouncing on his huge cock, I moan and so does he, I then came on his shaft and he cums after, I pant. "I didn't know you were that good moon..." I said, breathlessly. "I didn't think you woukd go all dominant on me.." he says, also breathless. "I know right? I know you love it!" I tease while snorting and giggling/ he laughs as well, and suddenly I was flipped over and on the bottom, I saw moon smirking at me and I shuddered, then he bent down to my entrance and licked it, I gasped and put my hands on his head and held onto his hair, then I felt him suck and stick his tingue in me, I moan loudly and he pulls away, I whimper. "frick you moon," I say and he chuckled in his deep sexy voice. I pull him down to me and kiss him, he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I playfully denied and he growled and bit my lip, I gasp and he sticks his tongue in my mouth and claims everything he can, when he pulls away we both smile, he uses a magic spell and we are both dressed now and everything is cleaned up. I peck his lips and pull his head on my chest and he wraps his arms around my waist and I hug his head close. "I love you Claudia..." I hear then he falls asleep. "I love you too my little elf..." I say and kiss his head and fall asleep, holding his hand and head, pulling him close and my eyes close.

extended ending time!!

I was walking to where moon was and walked in the room, it was in the library, I saw him standing up and reading a book, he looked so hot then but I have to ignore it! I walk up to him and kiss his cheek and he smiled. "you missed." he said and I tilt my hed, then my eyes go wide and I tap my nose and point to him, I then kiss his lips, "there we go!" he says and I snort and giggled. "umm..." I say and look away sadly, I dont know if he wants a child, I think he might leave me for it... "what is it baby?" he asked concerned and put his hand on my cheek, I turn my head away, he had a look of pain in his eyes. "I-im" I start to say. "I-im pregnant..." I finish my sentence, his look of hurt and oain goes away completely and has a look of pure joy, "oh my god Claudia!!! Im so happy!!!!" he says with ears coming out of his eyes and he hugs me tightly and I hug back, sighing happily he didn't push me away. "I thought you would hate me now..." I say sadly, he pulled away from the hug and looked me in the eys, he was hurt by what I had said and tears were threatening to fall out hs eyes, "why wpuld you think that..?" he asked with sorrow laced in between his voice and words. I look down, "since im human, nobody thought we would work out, and I thought maybe you would think the same..." I say sadly and look away, he made me look at him with his hands, he looks me in the eyes and kisses me gently. I kiss back. when we pull away we look at eachothers eyes again. "you know I love you, I love you more than myself, how could I not love the baby that comes from you and im the father? I dont know how I would've lived without you, and if I push you away for being pregnant with our child, I would rather die." he says sternly and I smile, I peck his lips and hug him, "now, we need to tell everybody!" I say and he scoffs playfully. "okay, who first?" he asks and I smirk. "lets tell my dad, he deserves to be mad, he doesn't deserve my love." I say and he nods, kissing my head, we make it to the dungeon/ we walk into his cell and he looks at me. "dad, you may not know..." I say and look him in the eyes and smirk, I move my two fingers and moon comes in, he had to duck his head to get in. "this is my boyfriend." I say and smirk darkly and see his reaction. "what>? how could you date this, this, MONSTER>?" he shouts. this makes me mad, I walk up and turn my eyes red. he looks shocked but is still angyr, not with me, but with moon, he tries to get up and hurt him, moon steps forwards, letting dad kick him. moon didn't flinch. "dad. I swear if you hurt my mate I will not hesitate to hurt you." I say in a deep demonic voice, he ignores. "NO!! how could you betray your father Claudia!?" he says to me, moon kisses my cheek, dad was furious. "Well, 'dad' im pregnant with his child, now, we will be leaving now. I wish you did good instead of bad to see your grandchild be born into this now amazing world, but, you chose the wrong path." I spat and he looked shocked and has a look of sorrow and we leave and lock his cell back and go back into the halls of the castle, "now we tell soren!" I cheer and he smiles and kisses my cheek, I smile and lean on his shoulder, we go where we saw callum and soren training and call them both over, "yeah clauds whats up?" I heard soren say and callum nodded, "well... IM PREGANANT!!!!" I shout and soren looks happy but callum looks angry, I wonder why... "soren, Claudia, let me and callum talk please." I heard moon say with a smile, we both nod and soren kisses my head, we wave and so does moon, callum just smiles.

moons pov

I waved them off, then I turn to callum. "if you hurt her or our baby out of anger, I swear I will crush you no questions asked, and I will have proof and everybody will understand because they all know you like Claudia. understand?" I say in a demonic voice and he nods, putting his hands up in surrender. I get out of my scary state and smile, ruffling his hair, he sighs in relief of me not killing him. "but, take my warning." I say and he nods. "I wouldn't hurt Claudia or a baby at all! I wouldn't do that! and plus, why should I if I like rayla now?" he says looking away, i then go back into scary mode. "hurt rayla i will kill you." i say and he nods. i smile and walk away. "ill will teach you some more sky Arcanum magic later alright?" i say as i wave and he nods. "alright!" he says and we both walk away, when i get into the library i see soren and Claudia. i jog over there and put my arm around Claudia's shoulder and kiss her head. "this will be an amazing life with everybody here and especially you and our new addition.." i say and she nods, ipeck her lips and soren smiles. "as long as shes happy, im happy, and i cant believe im gonna be an uncle!!!" soren cheers and i just laugh, Claudia snorts. "i cant wait.." i say and she nods. i love this woman more than i love myself, nothing can change that...

i hope you liked it and tell me if its too short because i need to fix anything that's wrong because i have written stories that i am too shy to post and i need to you to tell me what you think about these oneshots so i know i can do a good job on any stories i may write for the following characters in this book!! so please tell me!! byeeee!!!