5 years

James' POV

I couldn't believe it. After 5 years. I see Emma again.

James: SISTER EMMA, OH MY GOD IT'S BEEN FOREVER.

Emma: Hey how've you been.

James: Great, and you.

Emma: Um, yea, I've been, good.

James: That's good to hear.

Emma: Yea so how's it working with Kylie Jenner?

James: Really great actually, everyone underestimates her, she's so nice.

Emma: I'm glad you've been doing well.

James: Yea, hey listen Emma, I'm so sorry for being such a bitch to you and the twins. I shouldn't have just left you guys but I was a dumb teenager who only cared about money and fame. Working for Kylie has made me realize how much of an asshole I was to you and I'm truly sorry.

Emma: James it's totally alright, I've moved on, I mean it's been 5 years and we're adults now. Thanks for the apology tho.

James: Anytime sister. We should hang out while we're here.

Emma: Yea definitely. Me and Liv are just gonna go to the bathrooms and then we'll take you to see the others.

James: Cool I'll wait for you guys.

Emma's POV

James followed us to where the others were and we had a great time listening to a whole bunch of great artists play. It was great catching up with James, he was great to hang out with, I missed him. He would constantly keep apologizing for what he did, he seemed truly sorry. I told him I forgave him.

James: Hey Em, I've got some people I want you to meet.

Emma: Okay.

James leads me over to a group of really pretty girls who are way too good for me to be seen with.

James: KYLIE. Kylie this is Emma.

Kylie: Nice to meet you Emma.

Emma: You too.

James: And Emma, this is Josie. She also works for Kylie and we've become quite close friends.

Josie: Hi it's nice to meet you.

Emma: Yea you as well, I'm Emma.

Josie: Yes I'm aware of that. James tells me so much about his old friends.

Emma: All good things I hope.

James: Of course!!!.

Kylie: Well it was nice meeting you Emma but we have to go, our limo that took us here is back. James are you coming back with us.

James: Yep.

Emma: Okay I'll see you around.

James follows his group of friends and colleagues back to the limousine and I make my way back to where the others are for the end of the show.

Hannah: Hey Em, they're just setting up to talk to us about tomorrow and how the challenges are done.

Emma: Cool.

Announcer: Hello everyone welcome to the "Ex YouTuber Reunion", we hope you all enjoyed the first day of catching up with your old friends and a big thank you to all the bands who played for us today. I'm here to talk about how the challenges tomorrow will be set up. Each of you will receive an email some time tonight saying who the members of your team will be, you will be put into teams of four and will be excepted to complete a number of challenges. But, you won't find out what any of the challenges are until 5 minutes prior of doing them. You and your team will have to complete these challenges and points are given out based on speed and teamwork. The team with the most points will get to go on a tour together all around America.

Ethan's POV

Tomorrow is gonna be so much fun, and the best part is because Grayson and I share our channel we won't be split up. If your channel consists of more than 3 people then you will be split up, otherwise they allow it.

Announcer: So that's the plan for tomorrow we hope you guys have a safe trip back to your hotels and we will see you tomorrow. Don't forget to check your emails tonight.

I'm so excited for tomorrow, I wasn't really to sure about it at first but now that I've had a great time the first day, I'm really looking forward to it.

I just hope that at some point I get to see Emma. I know she probably doesn't want anything to do with me cause she thinks I cheated, but I miss her so much.

Ethan: I'm just gonna go and get myself something to eat for the road.

Grayson: Okay E I'll met you in the car, you remember where we parked.

Ethan: Yea Gray I'm not 5, I remember where I parked my car.

I make my way over to the hotdog stand. It was about to close but I got there just in time. I make my way back to the parking lot when I'm stopped. My attention is drawn to something, no someone.

Emma.

Emma's POV

Me, Olivia and Amanda are saying our goodbyes to Ellie, Hannah and Bryant.

Emma: I'm just gonna go get more coffee

(A/N- Thanks bottinghm )

Olivia: Okay we'll meet you in the car.

I make my way to the coffee place as quickly as possible cause I knew it was about to close. I get there and get my coffee, everything's all sunshine and rainbows. Until I saw him.

Ethan.

Emma: E? ETHAN!!!

Ethan: Em?