Eagle Rock

Emma's POV

Grayson: We made it.

Emma: Perfect, can we get this over with.

Ethan: What's wrong.

Emma: Nothing alright I just wanna get the fifth and final clue completed and get back to the EYR so I can go home.

This has been the most awkward day ever and I just want it over with. Not to help Grayson and James making it worse in the car. I storm off and start looking for the final clue.

Grayson: Alrighty then. Let's search.

I make my way over to the edge o the rock and keep looking for clues. I know I told the boys I haven't been here since I came to LA but the truth is I came here after Ethan cheated on me.

Flashback
I was so furious.
I can't believe that we had been dating for a year and he cheated on me.
I drove and drove and drove and never
looked back. My eyes were foggy and getting watery. I didn't wanna crash so I pulled up at the side of the road.
I just so happened to be a mile away from eagle rock. I walked up the rock eyes still foggy as I heard the sound of birds chirping.
The view was beautiful but not
beautiful enough to change my mood.
I sat myself down at the top of the
rock as I continued to cry.
3 hours and over 100 missed calls from
Ethan and Grayson later,
I finally decided to head home.
I took one last look at the view and then I looked at my hand. I see the
promise ring that Ethan gave me.
This caused me to cry even
more he promised me that we would be together forever but he broke that promise.
I pull the ring off my finger and throw it on the ground and I stomp on it causing
dirt to cover it up.
I make my way back to the car and drive home.
Spending the rest of the next 5 years
mopping and crying in my bed because of heartbreak.
End of Flashback

Grayson: I don't see anything.

James: Neither

Ethan: We are so close guys keep looking. Em did you find anything.

Emma: Not yet.

I searched everywhere. Well kinda. I don't wanna go on tour with these guys. It would mean I have to see more of Ethan.

I pretend to search as I'm really just drawing circles in the dirt when I feel my finger hit something.

Emma: What?

Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course.
Just my luck. It's the promise ring. I pick it up and dust it off. I smile at it remembering all the good and bad times.

Ethan: I found the last clue. It says "Congratulations you've reached the end. Hurry back so you can win the tour. Have all your clues ready because if you don't get the tour there are still prizes to be given."

Grayson: Alright let's head back.

I really really wish I had thought of suggesting to drive because then I could delay the process of getting there on time. It was coming up 3 and we were almost there. "Please don't be first, please don't be first." I think to myself.

We all get out of the car and make our way over to the desk.

James: Purple booth we found all the clues.