|Piccolo|Lazy Day

Request for Info-Baka!

Sorry it took so long I literally suck

The fiendish sunlight made its way into your vision, even through your closed eye lids. That meant your perfect night was at its end and you would have to face reality.

God damn it.

You rolled over in the warm sheets. Though you realised that you weren't wrapped up in heavy sheets, but a fimilair cape was wrapped around your figure. The other side of your bed was empty, but you couldn't help but smile.

With a huff you dragged yourself out of bed and pulled the cape closer to your sides. You sauntered about your room and made yourself semi-presentable before sliding on a pair of house shoes and heading out to the kitchen.

As you had expected, your partner in crime was no where to be seen. Though his turban was laying ontop of the kitchen counter. You continued your search for the namekian with a yawn.

The sun beat down on you as you stepped outside and pulled the cape even closer to your sides. You looked about the plain landscape, and even scanned over the mountains in the distance. Though, you failed in finding him around the front of your house and began the trek around to the back.

Sure enough, as soon as you reached the rushing river that paved its way through your backyard, you caught eye of a certain namekian floating above the river. A smile rose upon your face as you approached him.

"Well, well," Piccolo began as you approached him, "Look who finally dragged themselves out of bed." You didn't have to see his face to see the smug smirk on his lips.

"Yep. It's me." You stood at the edge of the river and Piccolo turned to meet you. He looked you up and down with a smirk.

"You really did just drag yourself out of bed. You do realize it's almost eleven?"

A yawn escaped your lips, "I just want to go back to bed."

He scoffed but gave the slightest of smiles, "I don't understand how you have time to do anything with as much as you sleep."

"I'm just gonna take a lazy day today."

"You took a 'lazy day' two days ago," Piccolo crossed his arms. "Honestly, how can you expect to get stronger like this? You're getting weak."

You shurgged, "Why do I need to get stronger when I have you to protect me?"

A slight purple blush covered his cheeks as he grunted and turned his head away from you. "I can't be a million places at once. Sometimes I won't always-."

"Tell that to Gohan," You chuckled.

He only scoffed in response.

You laughed, "I'm sorry, you know I had to."

Piccolo gave you a side-eye. Before you knew it, a green arm shot at you and grabbed your side. You were pulled into the namekian's lap in a moment of sheer terror; the river below you not helping you feel secure.

"Hey-!"

"See. You're becoming weak."

"Am not! I trust you is all! I knew there wasn't an emeny nearby!" You turned in his lap as you shouted your bluff.

He raised an eye, "I could drop you in this river right now."

"But you won't." You really hoped he wouldn't.

"Why not?"

"Because I let you live in and around my house for free." You poked his spiked nose, "Plus you love me."

He shook his head, "Do I?"

"Yeah. So much you'd let me have my lazy day. Right here," With a smile you wrapped your arms around his neck and scooted ever closer to him. "Plus I'll help with your weight training."

"Hm," his grip on you tightened, "I suppose so."