Jisoo=this is Lisa

Lisa=yeeeaaa! Yow wassup!

We shake hand

Shiro=you all wanna follow me right? C'mon!

Blackpink following me...

*Y/N POV*

Where is Shiro?
I smell Ryuken...
Ah! From there! Ryuken always smell good, But Shiro always not have a smell, she so misterious, its suits her skill job, Assassination... She is like Nagisa, on Assassination classroom... Misterious...

Oh that is she...

Y/N=Shiroyuki!!!!

Shiro turns out...

Shiro=where have you been?

Y/N=I've been searching for you...

Shiro=oh! My sweety daughter!

Y/N= h-hey!

???=!! Shiroyuki, you already have a daughter?

The girl with cat face say with sad face

Shiro=what?! Why you know my name, IM not saying my name before, Jennie...

Cat face girl=that girl *pointed at me* say your name...

Shiro=oh yes, i forgot... And Y/N, this is Jisoo,Jennie,Rose and-

???=yow wassup! IM Leesa(Lisa)

Shiro=Lisa😅 and guys, this is Y/N my BFF.....

*Non pov*

Time skip when Shiroyuki, blackpink and another students transfered to emerald forest

the students were thrown into the emerald forest, and they landed well ... except Jaune Arc ...

Shiroyuki becomes serious and calmer ... and when Shiroyuki is walking, she finds some Ursa...

Shiroyuki = Ryuken!

Ryuken become so big, bigger than her... Bigger than Ursa. Ryuken want to attack that Ursa, but, Shiro stop him and Shiro Cut Ursa's head viciously ...

Shiro=wow, so fun

Ryuken=awwww, c'mon Shiro, i want it too...

Shiro=ok, next time...

Ryuken become a Tiger normal size...

Shiro and Ryuken continued walking and see Y/N....

Y/N laugh like a crazy person and kill the ursas easily....

Shiro come to her and hug her waist

Shiro=calm down, Y/N-chan...

Y/N eyes widened after Shiro call her Y/N-chan, the last day when Shiro call her like that is 9 years ago when her mom death...

Y/N cry and say

Y/N=Shiro onee-chan... You are the best friend and best sister i ever have, please don't leave me like mother...

Shiro=i would never leave you, Y/N. you are my everything, so don't be sad okay, of you sad, i would sad too, just be happy, okay?

Y/N=yes.

Shiro pulled away from the hug...

Shiro and Y/N=i love you, my sister...

*Flash back*

(A/N= Y/F=your father name
Y/M=your mother name
Y/S is your sister name,
I know Shiroyuki is Y/N's sister, but Y/N has more sister, also she have a big brother...
Y/B is you brother name)

Y / F = go away you damn insect!

Y/N's father slapped Y/N until she falling down...

Shiroyuki, her sister come and hug her

Shiroyuki=what happen to you dad?! Are you crazy?! Why you do this to Y/N?!

Y/F=Shiroyuki, my daughter, IM sorry. I just slapped the insect ...

Shiro=Insect? Are you stupid ?! This is your child !! Why do you love me more than her ?! She needs love more than me!!

Shiroyuki Carrying Y/N and go away

Shiroyuki=stupid dad!How proud he is! Even though he's a king, he shouldn't be like that to his own daughter ..

Shiroyuki kiss Y/N's cheek and smile

Shiroyuki=you are so cute

Y/N show her gummy smile

Y/N=i love you onee Chan!

*1 year later*

Y/B=get out of me! You bitch!!!

Y/N=but, nii-sama-

Y/B=go! Or i Will kill you!!!

Shiro=Y/B! You baby fucker! Go away from Y/N! Id you don't like it, i will drag you to a dragon cave!

Y/B=sorry onee-sama! IM so sorry, i did'nt mean to ...

Y/N POV

Why does everyone hate me? Why is it just Shiro-nee and mother who loves me? It hurts ... It hurts ...

*One hour later*

Y/N=Shiro-nee, you go to the balcony of your room later I will approach you ...

Onee-chan nodded

I go to kitchen

Y/N= i know, this is not good, but... I don't want to be tortured continuously ... It hurts ...

My head hurts...

Don't do it! Don't kill your family...

Shut up...

Just don't!

Shut up! Just don't speak!

I say don't burn it!

Shut up!!!

I screaming onee-chan hear it

It hurts...

I hit my head with a wall

I felt a warm liquid coming out of my head

I saw onee-chan shocked at my actions, I told her to leave, but she didn't hear until she finally ...

When she left, I burned the oil I had spilled quietly ...

I go to onee-chan and hold her hand i rum and i forget go to my mom, but...

She already death.....