Chapter 16

"Zoe get here NOW" Kyle screamed. my mouth reached the floor. my kids came running be hide me.

"daddy" Sophia whispered. I knew the twins needed to know there dad so I held Nishkia and Shifah's hand and walked down the steps as my three other kids followed "Nishkia , Shifah this is your dad... Kyle this is the twins" I said through clutched teeth. Kyle had tears in his pathetic green eyes.

suck it up fat ass! <--ha best thought ever! "z-Zoe kids get in the van" he said trying to act confidence. please you are failing! "why should I listen to a you" I said before turning around and walking up the steps with the kids following I walked fast so he couldn't hurt me and his... no MY kids here.

"Summer Sophia and Sam listen yes your dad is alive but he betrayed us so we will ignore him just like he did for 5 years" the three innocent children nodded in agreement i went into the kids room and tucked the kids to sleep summer and Sophia share a bed Sam on his own and Shifah and Nishkia "good night my princesses and prince" I said before closing the door.

"Zoe look I can explain.." Connor started I brought my finger to my pink lips. "shh MY kids are sleeping now sit down and we will talk"

That's all I remember before blacking out...

Dun dun dunnnn...