The Adventure

This didn't turn out as long as I wanted to...But here ya go though! Might not get updates for a week or a little more..I'm having a little writers block and I don't like it...anyway...

Enjoy!!

~•~

It took about a couple of seconds before Shadow realized he could just Chaos Control us back down to Earth. During that time, Shadow and I were just having a blast destroying robots flying from the ceiling and robots coming up from the floor. We both would have used the spaceship I came in from, but the goddamn Doctor had destroyed it and Shadow was very upset about that, mumbling to me that it was from G.U.N.and that they would kill him when they found out. I chuckled dryly at that statement, and since I rode it up here with the help of the black hedgehog, meant that the army would kill me. Or at least try to kill me, knowing that they would have a very hard time catching me at my top speeds.

That second, Shadow grasped my arm and tugged me away from the battlefield and turned a corner hiding us for a few seconds away from the robots. He softly said those two magical words that transported us all the way back down to Earth. I think I'd prefer the spaceship because at least that didn't have flashing colors or me feeling like I could fly all around the place.

Once my feet touched the ground, I felt about ready to throw up, which was not natural of me since I run at about Mach 3 and everything. Shadow looked me over with worry shining in his eyes and I thought about what Eggman said and I was worried about everything. I was still wondering about what Eggman had said and I couldn't stand it anymore. Taking a shaky breath, I thought over if I should voice my thoughts or keep them to myself. Shadow noticed to my surprise.

"Is anything wrong?"

I shake my head rather to quick.

"We should just find my parents," I said softly and I looked down to the ground, suddenly taking interest to my shoes.

He tilted his head trying to catch my gaze, but my eyes were glued to my shoes.

Shadow gave a defeated sigh and we walked aways before stoping at the back of the school. My mind reeled that I had missed like two days of school and needed to catch up on a lot of work since I didn't even complete the work that was already due.

I glared at Shadow before taking the lead, walking in the direction to my house.

"Sorry," Shadow shrugged and gave me a small smile, knowing what was going on through my head.

"I hate you," I growled out of spite.

His smile turned into a smirk.

"Whatever you say, Faker," Shadow shrugged his shoulders, catching(or trying to) up to me.

"Don't call me that, Stripes."

Shadows smirk faltered, shock replacing the mischievous look in his ruby eyes.

We walked in silence from then on, me fighting inner demons and Shadow...god knows what he is thinking. I'm mad because I don't know whether Shadow really loves me or is just pretending, but the thing is...what would he want from me anyway? I mean I don't have much riding for me, other than being a hero in the past(but that was very much in the past) and that was basically it. Unless, he wanted that from me...maybe he just wanted to use me?

I'm way to confused and since I'm only getting more questions than answers I'm not going to trust him right now.

We arrive at my house, and go through the back door. Shadow sits down on the couch next to me. It looks like he wants to say something, but all he does is open his mouth, then closes it, and then just stares. We both know the mission is to find my parents, but we have no lead, where should I start first, I don't know where they are...