Under the Stars

Ever get that feeling where you just can't sleep...? Yeah me too. So because of that I was on the roof of Rouges house in a very awkward situation. We both didn't plan it at all..it just happened.

After I tossed and turned in my make shift bed, I went outside into the roof(I do that a lot) to enjoy the breeze and the stars. But on my way up, I tripped on the gutter and landed on something very soft. At first I let my hands wander around, trying to feel what I landed on and was starting to wonder why in the world Rouge had a soft thingy on her roof. I stopped when I heard the growling and peered up to see bright red eyes glaring at me. I landed with my face buried on his chest fur and my hands on the side of his stomach. However, that wasn't what freaked me out. What freaked me out the most was that I landed right on top of him. Which was weird for me.

I jumped up and stood still awaiting a punch or anything as Shadow lay down on the ground, with a soft pink hue on his cheeks.

He looked cute...

Woah...where did that come from?

"S-s-sorry!" I managed to squeak out.

Shadow finally moved so he rested on his elbows, his legs still separated and his chest fur looked a bit untamed.

But right now he looked so soft and I just wanted to snuggle back into him, feel the warmth from his body and the softness of his fur. A image of me flying throughout the city flashed in my head.

But didn't he kiss me...

"Faker, are you going move?" Shadow asked with his arms crossed. He was suddenly in front of me with his eyes still glaring and still with that soft pink hue.

I stood still, not knowing what to do really. He stood there also, with his arms crossed while his finger tapped his forearm. His ear flicked and he dropped his arms then turned around.

"Fine," Shadow growled," I'll stay here."

I choked on my words for a bit, watching him sit down. He leaned back against his hands and looked up to the sky. The moonlight hit him just right making the black fur shine and the ruby eyes lighter than they are.

"You should stop staring," Shadow looked at me with a smirk sliding on his face,"Or you'll be in a...sticky situation."

I backed up a bit, the back of my foot hit the gutter and made me stop. A blush formed on my face.

"M'kay," I mumbled and sat down where I was keeping my head down so I could not see the obsidian fur and bright red eyes.

"What do you want, Sonic?" My ears twitched and my eyes widened as he said my name. Has he even said my name once while I was here?

"You said my name," I said in my stupor.

"Yes, that's your name correct?" Shadow growled," I don't recall you changing your name."

I shake my head, staring at him with wide eyes. His eyes looked soft and he actually had a smile in his face.

"Are you relaxed right now?" I blurted out.

"What?" Shadow snapped," Of course I am!"

"Ya sure..." I mummer.

Shadow scoffed and stood up. I was shocked when he sat down next to me. The warmth of the body radiated from him warming me up from the cool breeze. He looked down at me with a smirk his eyes gleaming with a mischievous look. I stilled as he came closer to me, his lips brushing over my cheek.

"Sha-" I started, but Shadow tilted my chin upward, stopping me.

Then we just stared.

"I want you..." Shadow whispered.