He Loves The Snow But Hates The Cold

When he opened his eyes he wondered what smelled of metal.

Oh, yeah.

He did.

His blood was splattered against the white purity of snow as it sank into the white flakes, tainting them a bright red.

He had been an idiot. Walking along the foutain, the very top of the tall, slicked with ice water foutain. Of course he had fallen, and hit his head on the pretty snow covered concrete.

It was night time and he doubted that anyone would find him, since this park was at the edge of town. Another reason why it was so beautiful, barely anyone came here.

His hair and eyelashes were now speckled with white icy crystals, contrasting with his dark hair. He faintly laughed at the streetlight that seemed more of a spotlight, shined over him.

It was so peaceful, yet so cold. He shivered, earlier when he had woken up from his fall, he hadn't been this cold, this freezing.

He couldn't even find the strength to try to get up and find help. His shivering worsened and he couldn't even move his arms to wrap them around himself, he was so weak.

He was sure that his skin might've actually blended in with the snow, after all over the last three years he had grown to be very pale, his lips must've been a sort of purple by now he guessed.

He wondered after so many countless escapes of death if this was how he was going to die, such a peaceful and serene way. Surprisingly, he was okay if he died like this, in the snow.

The only regret he would have was not giving anyone a proper goodbye.

Fast heavy footsteps and for a second he would've thought he was back in that terrible, no good place with a monster man about to strike him down, but the beautiful and pure white snow was reminding him, no he was not in a school known as Heavenly Host Elementary.

He felt so very, very, cold although. It felt like the frozen tendrils of winter were wrapping themselves around him, trying to drag him into the icy depths of the heart of winter itself.

A familiar voice yelled out (a voice that he loved so much, almost as much as he did the owner of said voice), before bending down next to him.

"Satoshi, please be okay, you're going to be okay, you're going to be alright"

He felt another, very much warm jacket wrap around him that had his lovers scent practically wafting off it. It made him feel warm, like he and his favorite blonde were cuddled together drinking hot choclate and talking faintly about holidays that were coming up like halloween or christmas.

Although there was still the coldness of winter surrounding him, that reminded him, he was not at home cuddling, he was bleeding in the white purity known as snow.

Strong arms picked him up gently, holding him to they're chest protectivly. He could hear the blonde's heartbeat, steady and thumping. Not cold, like he himself was.

He closed his eyes and smiled, listening to Yoshiki's heartbeat.

)-(

So.

Do you think Satoshi's okay? Or did he die?

Make up you're own ending x)