Icecube

________________________

Yoshiki flicked the pan, the onions stirring around in the pan as he smiled to himself.

Being disowned at age 15 and kicked out he had learned to cook while living by himself.

Over the years, he was proud to say that he had grown to be an excellent chef who cooked delicous meals.

It was something he enjoyed and it was very calming.

His thoughts were interupted by a yelp of pain from the desk next to him.

Yoshiki looked over and saw Satoshi with tears prickling at his eye's waving a hand in front of his mouth, trying to passify his burning tounge.

Yoshiki sighed "What did you do now Mochida?"

" I wath thathing the food I had made! And I thought ith was lukewarm not really warm because ith wasn'th steaming!" Satoshi explained his words somewhat lisped because of his tounge hanging out.

Sighing once again, Yoshiki looked over at his friends dish. They were just simple choclate chip cookies, but it did explain why Satoshi was confused.

Sometimes the cookies could feel somewhat warm, but if the choclate was still melting inside it could burn your tounge.

"Here you'll need a icecube, I'll get one from the freezer just stay here alright?" The blonde said as he started towards the cooking classes fridge.

Satoshi nodded, his brown hair shaking as he did so.

Opening the freezer Yoshiki took a icecube and made his way back to Satoshi.

Once back the blonde gave the icecube to Satoshi who greedily took it and dropped it in his mouth.

Satoshi looked over at Yoshiki "So... Want to try a cookie?" He asked.

Yoshiki looked at him in disbelief before shaking his head "Just let me check if it's going to burn my tounge" he joked.

Satoshi handed him a cookie looking a little peeved and Yoshiki took it before breaking it in half.

The inside was shown to now have cooled and was warm but not too warm to burn.

He smiled and stuck a half in his mouth, and chewed.

Satoshi shyly smiled back at him before, going back to work and kneading the second batch of cookie dough.

That's when Yoshiki finally took in the younger male's apron.

It was pink. And frilly. And Satoshi was looking very cute.

Yoshiki blushed before getting back to his own work unaware of Satoshi's smirk.

It had totally been worth it, when Shinohara had given the apron to him and told him that the best way to get into a man's heart was through his stomach.

And indeed it was

_____________

I got the idea for this when I had burnt my tounge and I was just like prince charming! Come save me!

Lol we all know Yoshiki is Satoshi's prince charming ;3